Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys, I finally got my computer POSTing (had the floppy power connector into the chassis fan...haha) and I set up my BIOS EXACTLY as to what the guide states, and since I have a GTX I'm using iBoot-GE like I'm supposed to.
However, here is the problem, once I take out iBoot and put in the OS X installation disk (NOT PIRATED, BOUGHT FROM APPLE STORE) it loads up, then gives me a darker shade of gray screen and says I must restart my computer. After I restart, take out iBoot, and put back in the OS X disk, after 2 minutes I get the same error.
What do you guys think is the problem? Thanks

[ADD] Looked through a similar post, so I booted through -v and here is where it ends up:
photokdx.jpg

Hey guys, got it working, just had to type PciRoot=1 before I installed OS X, however to boot into OS X I need to type -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes PciRoot=1 and then select the install, is there a way where I could not have to use the iBoot disc to boot into OS X? Thanks

[EDIT]Just realized I need to install MultiBeast in order to enable me to boot without iBoot...once it's all done I'll let you guys know.

IT'S ALL WORKING PERFECTLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back