the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello!

I come back here for a issue. My graphic card, a GT9500 Nvidia it's failin. I think is that. Sometimes I turn on the Hack and the monitor still with the light indicator switching fron on to off...
When that's happen, I need to hold on the power bottom, disconect the monitor, reconnect and turn on and star the system as well.

Since yesterday, I'm having this problem: I turn on, the monitor star, Chimera, and later came the boot Apple logo screen but the spin never show up. I restar and again. So, I need to hold down again, disconnect, connect and star.

So, the problem is the video card? If that is the problem, the big question:

I can buy another, change and my OSX still working or I need to reinstall all again? I ask that because this last hack is working smooth. Only don't work the sleeper and the 5,1 sound...

Wich video card I should consider? This Nvidia works great for me (maybe is in the lasts days, her life was expend in continuos AutoCAD work, making 3d, weeks without shoot down.) This problem is not new, I have since a few month, even with Vista and W7, so: OSX is not the problem.

Thanks for your help.

abelpinate said:
Hello!

I come back here for a issue. My graphic card, a GT9500 Nvidia it's failin. I think is that. Sometimes I turn on the Hack and the monitor still with the light indicator switching fron on to off...
When that's happen, I need to hold on the power bottom, disconect the monitor, reconnect and turn on and star the system as well.

Since yesterday, I'm having this problem: I turn on, the monitor star, Chimera, and later came the boot Apple logo screen but the spin never show up. I restar and again. So, I need to hold down again, disconnect, connect and star.

So, the problem is the video card? If that is the problem, the big question:

I can buy another, change and my OSX still working or I need to reinstall all again? I ask that because this last hack is working smooth. Only don't work the sleeper and the 5,1 sound...

Wich video card I should consider? This Nvidia works great for me (maybe is in the lasts days, her life was expend in continuos AutoCAD work, making 3d, weeks without shoot down.) This problem is not new, I have since a few month, even with Vista and W7, so: OSX is not the problem.

Thanks for your help.
You can install any nVidia card except the Fermi series (GT4xx and later) with no change to your current system. So a new 9500/9800/GT2xx series card will work OOB. For the Fermi series cards, if you decide to get one of them, I would suggest installing the kext files with MultiBeast first, then swapping the cards.

Thank you very much!!!

I will consider...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back