Graphics
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi. I'm trying to install Retail Lion on Packard Bell Easynote TJ65.
I've installed it successfully by running Lion installer with npci=0x2000.
I have successfully started using Lion by typing npci=0x2000 using EFI CD.
I installed kexts, bootloader and easybeast with Multibeast.
Now, when I try to start my Hackintosh, it stuckes in just Apple logo or Apple logo with loading icon or it gets turned on successfully.
If it stuckes in Apple logo, there's no way to start.
If it stuckes in Apple logo with loading icon, it starts after 5 minutes, but I can't click anywhere. When I move the mouse, nothing response, but I can move the mouse icon. Keyboard doesn't work. Wi-fi doesn't get turned on. BUT my windows that were open at the last shutdown gets ran, the clocks goes on, the spotlight icon keeps being resized.
But rarely it gets turned on successfully.
I tried to type -v, it stuckes in random places. Sometimes it passes the place that it was stucked at previous trying.
So can anyone help me to fix that? I can send screenshots if you want to take a look.
Thanks much if you can help me. :(

Well where you are getting stuck on verbose mode, those screen capture might help community to help you. Do you mind posting them so that we can take deeper look.

Here are some of them;
photo18062012213139.jpg

photo18062012213404.jpg

photo18062012232254.jpg

photo18062012232503.jpg

I would be greatful if you could help me ;(
*The problem had happened when I installed OS X Lion from Retail DVD, before installing any kexts.

farukdgn said:
Here are some of them;

I would be greatful if you could help me ;(
*The problem had happened when I installed OS X Lion from Retail DVD, before installing any kexts.

What I have figured out from the screen capture you have added that your gripices driveris messing up some how.
have you ever tried with -x option on the boot which is kind of safemode. see if you can pass thru these error with safemode or not.
if your system is dual boot windows try ot get complete hardware report with the help of windows application Everest extream. this will help you determine your hardware in details which will help us to get little closer to fix the problem.

I have tried USBBusFix and it worked. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back