Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So My I got snow leopard running and the internet and everything, however there's no aesthetic response to my cursor when i run it. It doesn't highlight menus, the dock doesn't magnify when I hover over it, I cant expand an option when I right clip, you get the point. I can still click things and everything responds, its just like the computer doesn't realize its there unless I click something. Anyone with more experience than me have this problem?

Case: Antec p183 V3
Mobo: Gigabyte 1155 z68mx-ud2h-b3 F4
Processor: Intel sandy Bridge i7 2600 3.4Ghz
SSD: OCZ 60GB vertex SATA II
RAM: Corsair vengeance blue 16GB 1600mHz
LG bluray writer
Samsung 1tb HD
Video card: EVGA GeForce GTX460 SE

Is this a USB or a PS/2 mouse? Have you tried a different mouse? A different USB port?

Have you gone to System Preferences/Dock and checked Magnification?

Confirm everything else on the computer works 100%.

SnapMan said:
Is this a USB or a PS/2 mouse? Have you tried a different mouse? A different USB port?

Have you gone to System Preferences/Dock and checked Magnification?

Confirm everything else on the computer works 100%.

Oh wow, So I tried a new USB port, and nothing changed, and then I switched mouses and everyone worked great with the new one. I just got his mouse though and I'd really like to use it, anyone know whats going on?

HUZZAH, I'm using the cyborg R.A.T. 5 mouse, which is a pc mouse, al it took was for me to google "rat 5 Mac driver download" and they had it right on their website. Mouse works perfectly!

I am also seeing these issues. I pretty sure i installed the driver off of their site. Is there anything else that i need to try?

Yep i uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and still mouse behaving very badly. I even tried the old driver. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back