Gigabyte P67A-D3-B3
CPU
i7 2600k
Graphics
R9 270
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hello!

I managed to install Snow Leopard and update it to the last version on my GA-P55M-UD2 with Core i7 860. Everything worked well, but after i installed the update (or MultiBeast i don't quite now exactly) the dvdrom didn't work anymore. It worked at first, when i booted from iBoot, but now i can't even see it in System Profiler. It's on first boot in bios, and it's on ide, but it's made to work as sata by the mobo. Also it's the same dvdrom with what i installed mac os, so it should work, right?

Please help me cuz i need to burn some dvds.

Also after the computer goes to sleep, when i click on the mouse button or the keyboard, it goes through the whole booting process before it loads. Is this ok?

thanks for the reply guys!
I installed Snow Leopard again and it works now. I didn't change anything. Strange...
However i noticed some lag when i type. What could be the reason? I have a wireless keyboard, but it works ok on windows 7 ...

Also there's a banding when the screen needs to redraw. For example if i hover over the dock items and the names appear, there's a banding on the whole screen for a milisecond. I installed NVEnabler for my GeForce 9600 GT board. Anything left to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back