EVGA 670 FTW Giggahertz Model x2
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
(Solved) 670 not booting

Hello I just updated to ML and am trying to get my 670 working. I can get the system to boot through the IGPU but not through the 670. GE=No and have tried changing the PCIRootUID to 0 and 1. Verbose mode has it stoping whenever it gets to PCI Configuration. Any help will be nice.

Edit.
Getting KP with card in whether I try and boot with IGPU or 670. As soon as its out it works fine with the IGPU. KP is the same as the one in the link below but took out the ncpi=0x3000. Will get a better pic in of the new one as soon as I get the GPU Back in

Ok heres the new KP thats happening any help will be great

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
hi,

yesterday i got my gigabyte gtx670 OC 2GB , for installation i use GraphicsEnabler=No , for first time boot also use GE=No

i use dsdt for my MB , and multibeast 5.0.1 , dont install Hardwaremonitor and NVIDIA SMC . the system work perfect .

the problem of stucking on pci configuration begin is the FAKESMC Missing , just install it via multibeast , and about KP is hardwaremonitor and nvidia plugin.

hope it will help you

Ok so you're saying to delete the fakesmc kext then reinstall through multibeast but just fake smc none of the plugins

Also should I still do the motherboard smc or no

Ok so I tried out the fakesmc and it worked with a fresh install on my spare drive but my main one still wont boot with the change. Also there is a really long delay between when the apple screen shows up and OSX starts to load. Bot has increased around 15-20 seconds because of this.

Got it fixed just had to boot in with safe mode and repair all the kexts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back