Contribute
Register

Ralink Wifi not detected (Ralink Conceptronic 300i)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 UD
CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 580
Hi all!

I'm a newb to Hackintosh but I installed a few days ago OSX Lion 10.7.1 and it somehow works out the box quite well, but some fine tuning is needed.

Enabling at least wireless connectivity so I can access internet and post here is of highest priority for now (currently using a work computer to post, no home connection on Hackingtosh PC).

Steps done so far:
- Install Lion 10.7.1
- Used Multibeast 4.0 (Lion edition) to add some kexts (audio and network: no success!)

My devices:
WIFI PCI CARD -- Ralink Conceptronic 300i (sysinfo on Linux and OSX Lion comes up as a 3062 device)
AUDIO -- Realtek built-in ALC892 (kext on Multibeast doesn't seem to do enable it)
GPU -- Nvidia Geforce 210 (512MB)

Any assistance on enabling my wireless Ralink card is highly appreciated :).

(If I cannot get connectivity, I'll have to abort the move to Hackintosh and go back to Linux)

You download drivers Ralink site for mac and test?

ALC892 mark Applehda too in Multibeast?

Geforce , i don't help you, I always work with Radeon

Captura de pantalla 2011-10-29 a la(s) 19.16.05.png

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2011-10-29 a la(s) 19.16.05.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 268
fontanero said:

Yes, I downloaded and installed the official Ralink drivers from http://www.ralinktech.com/support (but none of them are suitable for my Wifi card model), nonetheless, I installed and tried them all just in case: no luck, none of them enable my wireless card :(

I'm a Linux user for years and I was able to enable wifi using Ralink drivers for Linux, but this company just doesn't want to update to OSX Lion for any model. In Linux, my wifi device works with the RT3562/3062 drivers, are there any compatible kexts for this Ralink device????

As

termitatibetana said:
fontanero said:

Yes, I downloaded and installed the official Ralink drivers from http://www.ralinktech.com/support (but none of them are suitable for my Wifi card model), nonetheless, I installed and tried them all just in case: no luck, none of them enable my wireless card :(

I'm a Linux user for years and I was able to enable wifi using Ralink drivers for Linux, but this company just doesn't want to update to OSX Lion for any model. In Linux, my wifi device works with the RT3562/3062 drivers, are there any compatible kexts for this Ralink device????

It's quite frustrating to see everything works fine but I can't keep the system cos I can't access the Internet.

Please, can anyone offer guidance on enabling this Ralink wifi device??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back