HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[Solved]iCloud, iMessage and app Store won't log in

Hello. I have tried searching this forum and google for the answer.

I have deleted my ethernet controller, the .plist, changing the location, making sure it is en0, Ethernetbuiltin is yes for Chameleon, and so on. Does anyone have any other ideas? I still can't log into these servers.

Guess it's stupid, but do you have a smbios.plist in your Extra folder?

I do have it. Any ideas?

The .plist file you deleted was NetworkInterfaces.plist in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration, right?

Yep, and I deleted the interfaces before, tried not deleting them, and tried changing the location as well. I'm not sure why none of the services will log in :/

Hello. I have tried searching this forum and google for the answer.

I have deleted my ethernet controller, the .plist, changing the location, making sure it is en0, Ethernetbuiltin is yes for Chameleon, and so on. Does anyone have any other ideas? I still can't log into these servers.

Yeah..., don't know if this is what is going on with your setup or not ,but, I went through all the same procedures and everything was as it was supposed to be but I still couldn't sign into app store. I took a break to eat supper and afterward tried to log in again just for giggles and it worked. This was on a fresh install/set up and it was about 1.5 hrs between first attempt and successful attempt, perhaps there is a delay between new rig set up and Apple servers ability to recognize system, I really have no clue, but that's how it went down for me.

Still no luck. Tried waiting. Could it matter that I'm in Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back