CPU
i7-4700K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi I got my setup up and running well with a DSDT that I found for the GA-P35-DS3L mobo.

I now wanted to start building my own DSDT file. I got the DSDTSE 1.4.3 and extracted the DSDT in SL. Problem is the DSDT it is extracting is the exact same that I am using to boot SL.

If I boot into SL with certain DSDT then is that the only DSDT that can be extracted? If so how can I get my original untouched DSDT?

Please advice. Thanks.

tezzarist said:
Are there any good guides for editing dsdt?
Regrettable no.

I learned by looking at the original edits tonymac did, reading various posts on different boards and the ACPI Specification. Then it was a lot of trial and error.

MacMan said:
tezzarist said:
Are there any good guides for editing dsdt?
Regrettable no.

I learned by looking at the original edits tonymac did, reading various posts on different boards and the ACPI Specification. Then it was a lot of trial and error.

I know seems the same is true. I looked for a guide many places, but there is none. Found a dsdt.aml close enough to my mobo and bios and it seems to work fine...slowly am learning to edit it more.

btw will anyone out there who is very good with this stuff willing to edit dsdt's for an incentive through paypal by any chance. I would love to learn all this stuff on my own, but being very busy with work there is hardly any time for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back