Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Here are my specs;

Core i5 750
Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 running F6 Bios
4GB Kingston HyperX 1600
Sparkle GeForce GT240
Snow Leopard 10.6.3

I've got everything running cherry on my system, after a few speed bumps during install. Now, I've got Sleep functionality working almost 100%.

My first issue is this;

After putting the computer to sleep, I hit any key on my Microsoft USB Ergo keyboard and instantly the computer awakes, HOWEVER immediately (actually instantaneously) after I no longer have use of my keyboard... What gives ? My keyboard is hooked into a USB port directly on my MoBo along w/ my mouse. Mouse still works but keyboard does not.

Next issues;
I've got a Rosewill Card Reader w/ intergrated USB 2.0 port in one of my 3.5" bays connected to one of the USB headers on my mobo. The USB 2.0 Port on the Card Reader works without issue, however when I insert a memory card into one of the 4 slots (SD, CF, MicroSD, etc) the card is not recognized.

I am dual booting Windows 7 on a separate drive and I know for certain the card reader is working...

Thanks in Advance.

I'm not sure what's up with the card reader, but they USB problem is a known issue with 10.6.3. You'll have to unplug your keyboard and plug it back in until a USB solution is made.

adamsmasher said:
I'm not sure what's up with the card reader, but they USB problem is a known issue with 10.6.3. You'll have to unplug your keyboard and plug it back in until a USB solution is made.

Gotcha'... Anyone else know a fix for the Card Reader or has had success using one ?

Stone-D said:
Maybe you need a driver for it. Try VoodooSDHC.

It was my understanding VooDooSDHC was only for notebooks/netbooks w/ SD Cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back