Gigabyte GTX 1050 TI 4G low profile
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I used a Colorful standard HD6870 which is really good running on 10.3.7 with my old 20' display.

Today, i just updated to a new 27inch display with native res @2560x1441 via DVI.

the system seems to be very stable without any issue.

but the problem is when i launched Diablo3, the screen get distorted with like 6 small PnP and part of the screen are totally black.

I tried to log into my account and i can see the setting showed 1920x1080, but i can't alter the setting.
Diablo didn't crash my system and i am still able to click the UIs as long as i can see them.(most of the UI are hidden in the black area)
is there any way round to solve this issue? my 27" inch display only offer DVI port.

thanks.

I'm going to stab at maybe checking the [] vsync in Video options, so the game syncs up with the refresh rate.
But I just ordered some of those Catleap Q270 SE monitors and will check this out using a 9800GTX OC on the wife's computer. My Apple ATI 5770 works fine with the Apple Cinema Displays I have. But when I CMD+Tab back to the desktop it runs really choppy on the desktop. Go back to the game and its fine. My FPS is actually zero.. its not even reporting heh.

hornslee said:
I used a Colorful standard HD6870 which is really good running on 10.3.7 with my old 20' display.

Today, i just updated to a new 27inch display with native res @2560x1441 via DVI.

the system seems to be very stable without any issue.

but the problem is when i launched Diablo3, the screen get distorted with like 6 small PnP and part of the screen are totally black.

I tried to log into my account and i can see the setting showed 1920x1080, but i can't alter the setting.
Diablo didn't crash my system and i am still able to click the UIs as long as i can see them.(most of the UI are hidden in the black area)
is there any way round to solve this issue? my 27" inch display only offer DVI port.

thanks.

You need a dual link DVI cable for any resolutions above 1920x1200. You have only a single link cable.

I would suggest Monoprice.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/produ ... 1&format=2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back