Contribute
Register

Z77 mATX Motherboards and OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my Z77MA-G45 from 10.8.3 to 10.8.5. Sound did disappear and I could not fix it with Multibeast 5.3.0 but downloaded the latest (5.4.3) which fixed the sound. (And TRIM) :headbang:

Is sleep working for you? It was working fine for me in 10.8.4 but no luck in 10.8.5 with the patched 140 bios.

Is sleep working for you? It was working fine for me in 10.8.4 but no luck in 10.8.5 with the patched 140 bios.
I think it works - I'll check when I get off work later today.

I have jsut got a Apple TV - but Airplay does not work on my hack?

The icon shows up - but it will not work? Can I fix this?

EDIT:
Changed system def from Mac Pro to Mac Mini and now it works!

hey guys. I see that thread is pretty popular. Hopefully there are some happy z87 Gryphoners here that were successful installing Mavericks on a pc.

If you would be kind enough please throw me a fricking bone as to how to get past apple logo restart as I can't get to the bloody OSX install.

My rig setup:
Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-4770 (Haswell)
Raid0 (2x256 Samsung Pro SSD's)
ASUS GRYPHON Z87 Rev 1.xx
Nvidida GTX 760

I tried everything -x -v -f GraphicsEnabler=Yes,No and no go. God damn depressing i know.
Not sure what's bugging him & don't know how to locate the problem,isolate it & fix it.

sigh

hey guys. I see that thread is pretty popular. Hopefully there are some happy z87 Gryphoners here that were successful installing Mavericks on a pc.

If you would be kind enough please throw me a fricking bone as to how to get past apple logo restart as I can't get to the bloody OSX install.

My rig setup:
Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-4770 (Haswell)
Raid0 (2x256 Samsung Pro SSD's)
ASUS GRYPHON Z87 Rev 1.xx
Nvidida GTX 760

I tried everything -x -v -f GraphicsEnabler=Yes,No and no go. God damn depressing i know.
Not sure what's bugging him & don't know how to locate the problem,isolate it & fix it.

sigh
Since you installed Win7 first, check the BIOS and make sure Secure Boot is disabled. If it is enabled it will not let any OS run except Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back