Contribute
Register

What Input Device(s) Do You Use? Mouse, Trackpad, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyboard: DUCKY 9008G2 Mechanical Keyboard - black switches
Mouse: Zippy ZMS3550
Tablet: WACOM Intuos 4 9x12

Apple wired Keyboard (from 2002 powermac digital audio) and a Kensington Expert Mouse trackball using ControllerMate for programing it.
The kensington is pretty much a standard in the audio / Pro Tools world.

I got the Apple wired keyboard (aluminium) a few weeks ago from my local supermarket brand new for special clearance offer price of £10. This has now replaced my £8 Logitech K200 which i was very happy with.

i have a used/like new Apple Trackpad which i got from eBay last week for £34 but can't use it until my IOGear GBU521 Bluetooth adapter (Amazon) arrives in the post (imported).

I also caught the Apple accessories bug over the weekend and purchased their Wireless Keypad Magic Mouse combo (sealed) for £65 from a seller on eBay whom got these with his new iMac.

I wonder with the new Mac Pro on the horizon whether Apple will bring out new key/mouse accessories in Black ?

I use the Logotech S 530 Mac wireless keyboard and mouse combo at work. I have the same set at home but I recently got a wired aluminum apple keyboard that I still use the logitech mouse with.

4SvxoBu.jpg

Mouse: Logitech MX1100
Keyboard: Filco Majestouch-2, Tenkeyless FKBN87M/EB2 w/Cherry Brown switches.

Apple Wired Keyboard.
Apple Magic Trackpad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back