Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any reason why the USB bootable stalls during the files copy on a sony vaio pcg-61a11L?

Is there any reason why the USB bootable stalls during the files copy on a sony vaio pcg-61a11L?
UniBeast is not really for laptops, see the Laptop forums for more info.

How do one get a hold of El Capitan when it isn't available on my currently El Capitan machine. It only says when I try downloading it that" This version of OSX 10.11 cannot be installed on this computer" Does this guide support OSX Sierra?

How do one get a hold of El Capitan when it isn't available on my currently El Capitan machine. It only says when I try downloading it that" This version of OSX 10.11 cannot be installed on this computer" Does this guide support OSX Sierra?
You need to look for it under the purchased tab in the Mac App Store.

Hi, can you tell me if can follow this guide to make a new installation with High Sierra instead of El Capitan?

Hi, can you tell me if can follow this guide to make a new installation with High Sierra instead of El Capitan?
There will be a new install guide for High Sierra shortly, be watching for it. You'll need the new Unibeast which isn't released yet.

Excellent, still sets up beautifully......

Attachments

• mb 2017-09-27 at 16.34.25.jpg
    mb 2017-09-27 at 16.34.25.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 194
where do i get the drivers for bluetooth and everything else etc
i have the following pc
intel core i7 quad core 3.6 ghz overclock to 4.2
16gb corsiar memory
maximus ranger vii motherboard
gtx 980 sli
bluetooth adapter

can anyone help me? i got the drive working but i keep on getting the loading screen to stop sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back