Contribute
Register

UniBeast 2.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast 2.1 Update

Works well!! Just finished a clean install on Haswell System.

GA-Z87X-UD3H
32GB Kingston 1600Mhz DDR3
GTX780

Only thing that still not working is the audio, although I installed the driver and the device is recognized, there is still no sound. If anyone can help, will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ihave same setup except graphics card but audio is working have to set it to built in speakers

if there's somewhere even *better* than heaven when you die, i hope the mods get there. without having to die. poppin bottles.

Does it work with os x mavericks Developer preview?

Thanks

Any chance Unibeast might add automatic patching for MBR support.. Not everyone wants a GPT install ;-) ????

Does it work with os x mavericks Developer preview?

Thanks
Forum Rules:

General Rules
  • Prerelease Software or Developer Builds are covered by NDA and therefore there cannot be any discussion of features included or removed within said software. The NDA also prohibits the distribution of any component contained within these releases. There will be no discussion of installing, help with installing or documenting the use of this type of software. Repeated violations of this rule will result in a permanent ban.

I wanted to do this with my nephew's mac pro.The mac was on MacOsX Lion and I upgraded it to Mountain Lion via AppStore.After the update ı downloaded Unibeast and i followed the instructions but the installation failed .What am i missing here guys?

Hi Tony,
I am not capable of running 10.8.5 update as well as a clean installation using UniBeast. 10.8.4 with HaswellHelper is working (off iCloud - I do not know why). Installation of USB UniBeast starts only with "-x". After using MultiBest it also only run with the "-x". The same applies when Combo Update. If you do not "-x", so I only have a white screen with the Apple logo and wheel-running. I have already tried all the advice given in the discussions without success. When you start with the "-v" I get this message:

"WARNING: IOPlatformPluginUntil : getCPUIDInfo: this is an unknown CPU model 0x3c
-- power management may be incomplete or unsupported
SMC: : smcReadKeyAction ERROR: kSMCReadKeyComm/kSMCReadKeyWithSMCCom failed for key BEMB (kSMCSuccess)"

GIGABYTE Z87X-D3H
Intel Core i5-4440 (Haswell)
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Kingston KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX

Please help me (and excuse my English)

Thanks MacMan!

Wanted to report issues with hnak's AppleIntelE1000e giving slow file transfers glitchy screen sharing and intermittent kernel panics on my Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79.

This is giving a friend with the same build kernel panics that keep him from booting UniBeast.

Edit: Figured out that the kernel panic was actually related to needing GraphicsEnabler=No. Verbose just hung on
AppleIntelE1000e.kext

Trying Clean install 10.8.5
Boot into installer perfectly, but there is no Sata hdd in disk utility only my USB Unibeast
Asus Sabertooth X79
i7 3930k
Zotack 670 2GB
10.8.4 Works Perfectly
Thanx

UniBeast 2.1.1 Now Available

Changes:

Chimera 2.2.1 which changes the HD 4600 default IGPlaformID from 04160000 to 0D220003. to allow for better compatibility.

Updated hnak's AppleIntelE1000e Ethernet to v2.5.4d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back