Contribute
Register

UniBeast 2.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This worked perfectly on my GA-Z87X-UD4H. Everything working except audio. Will make a thread later :D

When I download OSX 10.8.5 (Full) from App Store, it goes into Launchpad, not Applications...This, I believe is causing the Unibeast creation to fail. I can't figure out how to get the "Install OS X" file to download to apps instead of Launchpad. When I delete it from Launchpad and empty the trash, then download again, it goes right back into launchpad. Cannot drag it to Applications Folder??? Help! Thanks.

Article: UniBeast 2.1 Update

When I download OSX 10.8.5 (Full) from App Store, it goes into Launchpad, not Applications...This, I believe is causing the Unibeast creation to fail. I can't figure out how to get the "Install OS X" file to download to apps instead of Launchpad. When I delete it from Launchpad and empty the trash, then download again, it goes right back into launchpad. Cannot drag it to Applications Folder??? Help! Thanks.
Did you previously move it out of /Applications? The Mac App Store will find and update versions not stored in /Applications before it creates a new copy.

Did a clean install on my rig it appears to be doing ok no issue so far

Article: UniBeast 2.1 Update

Just cause it's out doesn't mean it works. Might as well go with gigabyte cause asus is no fun

There are several successful Asus builds reported for Haswell and not just here either.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back