Contribute
Register

UniBeast 2.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked great on my GA-Z87X-UD4H, though I had to boot with -x after the 10.8.5 installer reboot in order to get to a desktop. After installing MultiBeast 5.4.3 and Chimera 2.2.0, was able to boot without -x. Looking forward to the MultiBeast update to resolve audio. Thanks!!

Working perfectly on my system, the big thing was the GenericUSBXHCI - the standalone kext is available on the Google Code site, just search it up and download the latest revision. My board has USB 3 only, so I had no mouse and Keyboard for a few days. Thanks everyone.

Article: UniBeast 2.1 Update

Me too!!!!! So HAPPY!!!!

Also happy. I am installing UniBeast for the first time, and i am having a problem. When installing UniBeast 2.1, during the installation part, it says "The installation failed, the installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance." I did follow the directions (the directions are pretty simply put)

- - - Updated - - -

Also happy. I am installing UniBeast for the first time, and i am having a problem. When installing UniBeast 2.1, during the installation part, it says "The installation failed, the installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance." I did follow the directions (the directions are pretty simply put)

Hey guys i am building a hakintosh with intel 4770K + ASUS Sabertooth Z87.....any advice...is this doable ?

Article: UniBeast 2.1 Update

Me too!!!!! So HAPPY!!!!
I did a fresh install and it works! However multibeast seems to have some problem with the boot loader. I can boot from USB drive, but not hard disk. It gives me error loading Bluetooth kext. Will install latest chimera tomorrow to see if that's the issue.
GA-Z87N-WIFI, i-4670k
Had to boot with -x during USB installation. After setup, this is no longer needed.
Only need DSDT, audio and network kext using multibeast
YouTube video is jumpy. Can not play apple iphone release keynote videos.

Installed latest Chimera on hard disk and it booted smoothly. I have full resolution.
Still have problem with video playback. I can play the chess and menu is translucent. Anyone know how to fix the video problem?
No audio either, although I installed the audio kext through multibeast.

thank you very much for support and updates MacMan .....

nice... just hope downloading 10.8.5 wont be as hard as the last. thanks! :)

Works great guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back