Contribute
Register

UniBeast 2.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after having some odd issues with my old installation, today i decided to completely reinstall from scratch as if the hack was a new build.
Grabbed the 10.8.4 installer from App Store and the latest 2.0.1 UniBeast, made the usb stick, reset the bios to optimised defaults and went about wiping the hd and freshly installing. After install, the hack restarted and got stuck on boot with the IOBluetooth error in verbose. I never got as far as installing Multibeast! I can only boot with -x. My system is a basic Customac mini – h77n-wifi with F2 bios, i5 3570k, 8gb ram, no discreet gfx just hd4000 (and with the mini pci card removed during install, just in case...)
so is this version of UniBeast just not playing nice with 10.8.4?

Article: UniBeast 2.0 Update

USB 3.0 ... YA ... Faster !!!

I have a 64gb USB 3.0 drive I'm trying to run Unibeast on, but it fails every time after selecting the OS X Lion app store option. I have a MacBook Pro running Lion that I'm trying to use. I want to be able to run Lion on my new Hackintosh Desktop (June 2013 Pro build).

The error reads: "The installation failed. The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

I also have a Mac OS X Lion USB stick plugged in alongside the freshly formatted (Mac OS Journaled) USB stick. Please help! :crazy:

Hello everyone, I'm really excited to build my first Hackintosh. My 8core is obsolete. I can't even install Mountain lion on it. I'm researching now what I want in my Hack. I have a USB drive and I've downloaded the beast onto my laptop cause that has Mountain lion on it. I believe I installed unibeast onto my laptop :s and now it takes 7minutes for my laptop to boot. Is there a way to un-install the beast from my laptop? I thought it would ask me to install on the stick (USB) but it never ask me for a destination. This is where I'm stuck. I would appreciate any advice I can get. Thank you in advance.

I've tried Unibeast and I get a failed install. I've tried each option and nothing. Is there a magic board this works on or is my hackintosh not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back