Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Intel DH67GD, Core i7-2600k, HD3000, ML 10.8.2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again,

it was my Graphics Card. Thought I had set Graphics enabler to "No" but did copy the wrong plist. Reinstalled it like 6 times. :banghead:

Now Mountain Lion works like a charm (except for iMessage but that's annother issue, and one I can live with).
Geekbench Score is 8961). PowerManagement and CPU Turbo are functioning.

So, thank you very much for the guide RehabMan!

So, next Step: Mavericks. Also have the KP and auto restart. Seems like a problem which occurs to many users as there are many threads regarding that. Will see if something from there helps.

hi again,
i've managed to patch Audio via HDMI using toleda's patch from http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/292999-mavericks-applehda-hdmi-audio/

i'm using HD3000/6 Series[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] MB HDMI Audio (dsdt or ssdt) and AMI EFI patch[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]just follow the guide, and HDMI should active as Audio Device[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]now all my hardware is running properly :)
[/FONT]Regards

hi i have desktop board dh67gd i imposible install mac os montain lion can i help plis

So, next Step: Mavericks. Also have the KP and auto restart. Seems like a problem which occurs to many users as there are many threads regarding that. Will see if something from there helps.

If you're doing an upgrade, make sure you boot "-f"

- - - Updated - - -

hi i have desktop board dh67gd i imposible install mac os montain lion can i help plis

See post #1.

I've been trying for a long time to get my DH67CL to install OS X. I have made the flash drive multiple times with different flash drives. I have tried L, SL, Lion, ML, and now Mavericks. I have had no luck installing except for SL, but no matter what. SL would never boot. Any ideas?

I had a weird bug I guess happening this whole time. I always followed guides to the T. I kept adding Multibeast to my drives. This is my first successful install. I used unibeast and didn't put Multibeast on the drive and now it is working perfect.

Install went perfect, your DSDT and SDST guide part causes kernel panics. Everything seems to be working except it can't play Videos or MP3s. Says error -101 so I'm running DH67CL with the stock DSDT and Multibeast drivers and it works other than that so far and got to add my graphics card info to my dsdt. Any ideas?

Hi RehabMan, Hi All,

this is my first post. I read a lot in the forums the last weeks and gave my hackintosh a try today.
Unfortunately I always get stuck after the reboot. And with stuck I mean having to reinstall all the time.

My System is:
Intel DH67BL
Core i5-2400 (HD 2500)
Gigabyte GTX 650
64GB Kingston SSD Now
Seagate 1,5TB HDD
ML 10.8.5 and Mavericks both with the same result

I followed your guide to install Mountain Lion on my system. The installation runs smoothly, graphics card, CPU, Ethernet working out of the box.
I applied the patches to the dsdt.aml (using copy paste as I'm somehow not able to just open an txt file), created the dsdt.aml and ssdt.aml, copied org.plist, use the Multibeast settings provided, copied the aml in /Extra. So far no problem.
Now I restart without he USB stick, use -v f to see what happens. Well not much.
There are several warnings that ACPI tables are not found it loads some cryptokexts and ends. See screenshots.

What is even more annoying is that I have to do a complete reinstall all the time as I'm not able to boot even with USB or with -x.

Any Ideas what's happening here?

Thanks in advance

UPDATE: Could be the Graphics card - Reevaluating

Probably issue with PCIRootUID (graphics card related) and/or GraphicsEnabler (must be No for your graphics card).

hi, i follow your guide for installing ML on DH67 and would like some pointers to install new Mavericks release.

my spec
Intel i5 2400
Intel DH67BL
Nvidia GTX760

i've installed Mavericks successfully, and boot into desktop (still boot using USB)
hardware work natively :
- CPU recognized as Intel Core i5 3.09GHz
- GPU recognized as Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 2048MB
- Network LAN works (unconfirmed speed but most likely 1 Gbps)
- Recognized as MacPro 3,1
- USB 3.0 listed in System Report - USB

ok, what should i do next? should i create dsdt.aml and ssdt.aml again? (considering my hardware already working so far)

also MultiBeast for Mavericks remove some kext and add a new one.

i tried 2 times, got KP both times and would like some pointers :)

What i chose from multibeast before (1st time)
- Drivers : ALC892 with DSDT (dsdt.aml and ssdt.aml created prior running MB)
- Misc : FakeSMC, Plugins, and HWMonitor App
- USB 3.0 (this one trigger warning from MacOS)
- patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement - AppleRTC Patch for CMOS Reset (dunno what this is)
- Chimera, theme, select MacPro 5,1

restart and KP in AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement

2nd time:
- no DSDT/SSDT
- ALC892 without DSDT
- Misc : FakeSMC, Plugins, and HWMonitor App
- Chimera, theme, and MacPro 5,1

restart and yet another KP (can't take photo, it auto restart)

any thought?
THANK YOU

edit: ok my bad, i overlooked "Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement" and didn't check it (you must click the arrow to show the option)
i'll post my MultiBeast.mb later, for now so far so good :)

edit2: attach my Multibeast save data, hopefully it can help other users :)
actually following RehabMan's guide is enough. as i stated before, i overlooked to check 1 patch

also for others using GTX 760 like me, i need to delete AppleTyMCEDriver.kext. otherwise it will cause KP.

next : try output Audio via HDMI on GTX 760 :)

You would only need to delete AppleTyMCEDriver if you're an smbios other than the one I used, eg. MacPro5,1 (my guide uses MacMini5,1). MacPro5,1 expects ECC memory, and without it you need to remove AppleTyMCEDriver.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back