Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I am currently using my New Hackintosh.

I created a Unibeast USB following standard instructions.
Booted with -x -v maxmem=4096 Graphicsenabler=No
The OS install went smoothly and the system rebooted.
Left the unibeast in.
Once at the Chimera screen I chose the new OS X install and used the same flags.
Went through the OS setup and got to the desktop. I installed the Azul 10.9.5 graphics fix with Kext Utility (Looks like Multibeast 6.5 has integrated this fix now), I then ran multibeast with following options.
Drivers>Audio>Realtek ALCxxx>ALC1150
Drivers>Audio>Realtek ALCxxx> 9Series Motherboard Support
Drivers>Disk>TRIM Enabler>10.9.4 TRIM Patch
Drivers>Misc>FakeSMC v6.9.1315
Drivers>Misc>FakeSMC v6.9.1315 Plugins
Drivers>Misc>USB 3.0 - Universal
Drivers>Network>Intel>AppleIntelE1000e v3.1.0
Bootloaders>Chimera
Customize>Basic Boot Options
Customize>1080p Display Mode (not needed)

I'm not sure what else might be needed for complete functionality or if it is completely stable as I just got it built. So far so good and it has no issues with the M.2 drive booting. Boots pretty fast. Maybe 25 seconds from button press to desktop. However i haven't optimized it yet. I'm sure I can shave off a few second more. It is much faster than my other machine booting.

If anyone has any suggestions, question, or comments please don't hesitate to ask.

I'm actually kinda sad it was so easy. I enjoy the fight and it didn't last long enough. GRIN

What is brand of M.2 SSD?
This must be a 2 lane version.

What m.2 drive did you use for booting? Did it boot fine for Windows and Mac? How do you have it set up to boot both operating systems?

I am currently using my New Hackintosh.

I created a Unibeast USB following standard instructions.
Booted with -x -v maxmem=4096 Graphicsenabler=No
The OS install went smoothly and the system rebooted.
Left the unibeast in.
Once at the Chimera screen I chose the new OS X install and used the same flags.
Went through the OS setup and got to the desktop. I installed the Azul 10.9.5 graphics fix with Kext Utility (Looks like Multibeast 6.5 has integrated this fix now), I then ran multibeast with following options.
Drivers>Audio>Realtek ALCxxx>ALC1150
Drivers>Audio>Realtek ALCxxx> 9Series Motherboard Support
Drivers>Disk>TRIM Enabler>10.9.4 TRIM Patch
Drivers>Misc>FakeSMC v6.9.1315
Drivers>Misc>FakeSMC v6.9.1315 Plugins
Drivers>Misc>USB 3.0 - Universal
Drivers>Network>Intel>AppleIntelE1000e v3.1.0
Bootloaders>Chimera
Customize>Basic Boot Options
Customize>1080p Display Mode (not needed)

I'm not sure what else might be needed for complete functionality or if it is completely stable as I just got it built. So far so good and it has no issues with the M.2 drive booting. Boots pretty fast. Maybe 25 seconds from button press to desktop. However i haven't optimized it yet. I'm sure I can shave off a few second more. It is much faster than my other machine booting.

If anyone has any suggestions, question, or comments please don't hesitate to ask.

I'm actually kinda sad it was so easy. I enjoy the fight and it didn't last long enough. GRIN

What SSD are you using in the m.2 slot? Did you clone from an old drive or install the OS from scratch. I'm actually running windows and want to get an m.2 drive but am afraid of boot issues. Thanks!

help a friend so you can install on my m.2 solid state disk

friend I'm building a hackintosh with the following characteristics:

core i7 4790 processor, 32 gigabytes kinstong brand, motherboard GA-Z97X the gigabite-SLI, solid state disk format 128 m.2 gigas, gtx 760 graphics card, I would ask you to please if you can help by making me a guide for I can install on my system disk m.2 the captain

friend I'm building a hackintosh with the following characteristics:
core i7 4790 processor, 32 gigabytes kinstong brand, motherboard GA-Z97X the gigabite-SLI, solid state disk format 128 m.2 gigas, gtx 760 graphics card, I would ask you to please if you can help by making me a guide for I can install on my system disk m.2 the captain
Is your M.2 SSD a ACHI or NVMe technology SSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back