Contribute
Register

Show off working graphics card with OS X Mountain Lion 10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PowerColor Radeon 5770 is working great its running a U2711 (DVI) and U2410 (HDMI).

All with just graphics enabler = yes

Very nice set up, What BIOS settings did you use to get both graphics GPU working? Did you set for onboard graphics? Which output from the motherboard are you using? HDMI or DVI?

EVGA GTX 570 SC working here. Looks like we don't even need the OpenCL patch from multi beast as luxmark seems to use it just fine.
Also installed the CuDA drivers from nvidia.

One note though, I wasn't able to install mountain lion using the gtx 570. I had to use the integrated intel graphics (have an 2700k).
Using the 570 to install would result in my monitor going into power saving mode once the installation tried to enter the gui.

My bios solution:
Enable intel graphics
set intel graphics to be initialized first
install lion
disable intel graphics in bios.

I had the same problem (same card), but instead of switching on the integrated graphics, I used GraphicsEnabler=YES and it's been working ever since. I'm still using it to boot Mountain Lion with no issues so far.

Anyone have any suggestions how I can get away from needing the GraphicsEnabler variable?

Hi all, cant get CUDA to work have not found good information of yet, pleas can you help me
any link to how to's would be great.

my build is

GPU: MSI GTX 560TI
GIGA: UD5 B3

CPU: I7 2600K
SSD: 128 gig
RAM: 16 gig

GIGABYTE GTX 560 TI works great just use the long command in terminal to get opencl :). And cuda works great aswell with latest nvidia cuda driver 5.0.17

Hi all, cant get CUDA to work have not found good information of yet, pleas can you help me
any link to how to's would be great.

my build is

GPU: MSI GTX 560TI
GIGA: UD5 B3

CPU: I7 2600K
SSD: 128 gig
RAM: 16 gig

Did you install the Nvidia CUDA drivers?

Can you explain the steps(if any) to get the hd3000 working ?
Im stuck at 1024x768 with no acceleration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back