Contribute
Register

Show off working graphics card with OS X Mountain Lion 10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapphire 6850 working here, used a 8400gs to install then swapped it back in.

480 luxmark sala score gpu only.

my cinebench improved as well :
odK96.png

the old score was 32

Silly question, but has anyone been able to get the GTX 670 working with GraphicsEnabler=Yes or is it
still an GE=No workaround? And is OpenCL working OOB on these cards without the netkas workaround?

Not sure what my GE= settings are, but I am running GTX 670 without making any modifications so whatever the default is works fine. I just used Unibeast and didn't have to use Multibeast at all (Audio is still not working). Graphics seems to be working well (videos and cinebench ran nicely). Not sure what else I should do to test. Suggestions welcomed.

edit: installation was also in native resolution, though apple splash screen is not.

Geforce G210 Working, PCIRootUID=0 needed

Installation fail fail with black screen and no monitor signal. Have to use the PCIRootUID=0 in boot option.
It´s working now!!

Mobo: GA-B75M-D3V
CPU: Intel G630
GPU: Geforce G210

Silly question, but has anyone been able to get the GTX 670 working with GraphicsEnabler=Yes or is it
still an GE=No workaround? And is OpenCL working OOB on these cards without the netkas workaround?

GE=Yes is the work around. GE=No tries to run the card with whatever support the OS might have built in.

Excellent news! We've considered that card for a Mac Pro 1,1 that needs a new GPU and hope to upgrade it to ML soon.

EVGA GTX 570 SC working here. Looks like we don't even need the OpenCL patch from multi beast as luxmark seems to use it just fine.
Also installed the CuDA drivers from nvidia.

One note though, I wasn't able to install mountain lion using the gtx 570. I had to use the integrated intel graphics (have an 2700k).
Using the 570 to install would result in my monitor going into power saving mode once the installation tried to enter the gui.

My bios solution:
Enable intel graphics
set intel graphics to be initialized first
install lion
disable intel graphics in bios.

Is 8400GS working natively?

I only used the 8400gs for the installer, once the installer asked to reboot i swapped my 6850 in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back