Contribute
Register

SABERTOOTH 55i DSDT bug found what to do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello recently i finished my mac build , but i've serious problem with my pci configuration and i'm think ive tried everything.

first of all some information on my system

Asus SABERTOOTH 55i + Core i7 875K + 2 X 4GB Corsair Vengance 1600Mhz + ASUS ATI 6770 1GB (patched to 5770 for meantime) + RME HDSP 9632 + UAD 1e (that is the problem device)

i've begin with 10.6.3 SL after that 10.6.8 comboupdate (i dont want lion at the moment because there isnt Driver for this and RME will not do one (stupid reasson - because apple down want anymore PCI cards with the new MAC's ) after that multibeast with USERDSDT that downloaded from tony DB , after restart without the RME PCI and my UAD 1 PCI eXpress the system work like charm , run really fast with graphics , awesome 10x to multibeast / iboot .

after that put my RME 9632 system run without any problem the offical driver works.

critcal step 2 , putting UAD 1e : try with installing the UAD driver but im getting IOAPIC : version 0x20 vectors 64.87

im still getting this error without installing the uad driver.

try to boot with pcirootuid=0/1 nothing change , with -npci=0x2000 still the same , any idea how to fix my pci configuration in this build ?

THANK YOU ALL ! :beachball:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back