Contribute
Register

Project PowerMac i5 [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just re-upload them to imgur, and then replace the links. Don't mess with the album thing here on the site. That way, users don't have to click on the picture, wait for it to load, and then view the image. They can view the full version in the page, no issues.
Jeffinslaw,
You're confusing attaching the photos to a post vs. uploading them to your Profile's Album where there is an IMG tag link to use in your post. Album pictures are show as full size. Try it! You'll like it better. :thumbup:

Look at an example in my album: http://www.tonymacx86.com/members/stork/albums/post-pics-screen-snapshots/63320-up5h-th-back-panel/

I like pictures what can I say ^.^ hahaha

It actually uploaded them fine, but I think it was the time it took to write 201 caption notes lol. This time I will stick with the standard iPhone photo labels lol.

I have my glorious nightshift to get by before uploading again.

by the way I have ordered parts to get my boot tone working, and I'm thinking of fitting it at the top rear of the case. Because it sits against a wall, it should sound great using the original speaker

This is by far the best G5 build I have ever seen. The color scheme is amazing. Everything you done was very meticulous and it certainly shows. Enjoy your new rig!

Outstanding build, having done bits of braiding in the past I can appreciate just what has gone into this!

It really is a credit to you.

This is by far the best G5 build I have ever seen. The color scheme is amazing. Everything you done was very meticulous and it certainly shows. Enjoy your new rig!

Cheers for the comments guys!

ive actually got the boot tone working now but it's not integrated yet as I need to find 3V as the 5V from USB is too high. I'm going to make an aluminium enclosure for it to be mounted to the top rear of the case too too. I have a video of it working so I will see if I can upload it later

might i ask how you achieved your geekbench score? your hardware is much the same but significantly higher than mine?

Brilliant build! Inspiring.
:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back