Contribute
Register

Project PowerMac i5 [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the great comments guys :-D it's nice to know others like my work!!

holy crap, this thread has had so many views its exceeded in only 3 days!?!? I will reupload the photos to imjur today sometime

excuse my trivial question, but someone can explain to me how to view the photos of this tread. Thank you!

holy crap, this thread has had so many views its exceeded in only 3 days!?!? I will reupload the photos to imjur today sometime

Use your Album in your Profile and you won't have this problem. See post #2. "You can lead a horse to water, but..."

Don't feel bad. I've used Photobucket for years and never exceeded my bandwidth until I posted a couple of build threads on TonymacX86.com.

Apparently, us hackintoshers like to view build threads!

Just move all of your build thread pics to your Tonymac photo gallery and then edit the links in your posts to point to the new URLs. We'll wait.

Hi
Arkious

thanks for the posts , ashame we couldn't see the photos.
Im looking to build one similar but wanted some advise, can't pm you not enough posts, but if you could drop us a a message would be greatful

thanks

I decided to go with the album upload, turned out there was 201 photos to upload (thought to upload every one) so I uploaded them and put the caption with all of them. Got to the end of writing all the captions and it timed out!?!? So got a bit peeved off and walked away hahaha. Sending this from my iPhone at the moment so my promise is I will upload them and not bother with the captions tomorrow hahaha.

i did listen Stork, but didn't expect to get that many views. Also I had already uploaded them so it was nice and easy to link them lol. But like I say, it will be sorted tomorrow.

201 Photos?! :eek: Holy cow! Well, we didn't anticipate anyone would want to show that many pictures. But, hey! Go for it. :thumbup:

You'll probably have to upload them a few at a time - like maybe 10-12. Dunno, though, since I've never had 201 pictures to upload for any reason. :lol:

I decided to go with the album upload, turned out there was 201 photos to upload (thought to upload every one) so I uploaded them and put the caption with all of them. Got to the end of writing all the captions and it timed out!?!? So got a bit peeved off and walked away hahaha. Sending this from my iPhone at the moment so my promise is I will upload them and not bother with the captions tomorrow hahaha.

i did listen Stork, but didn't expect to get that many views. Also I had already uploaded them so it was nice and easy to link them lol. But like I say, it will be sorted tomorrow.

Just re-upload them to imgur, and then replace the links. Don't mess with the album thing here on the site. That way, users don't have to click on the picture, wait for it to load, and then view the image. They can view the full version in the page, no issues.

Jeffinslaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back