Post Your 3770k Overclock and Geekbench score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geekbench (64bit):

OC: 4.3
Cooler: Noctua NH-L12
Mobo: ASUS P8Z77M

In a Lian Li PC-V355A Case

Stress tested with Prime95 for 24 hours and this baby is rock solid.

What about sleep/wake? do you all have it functioning properly?

Yes sleep wake work perfectly. The system is 100% with no faults that I can find.

I'm going to post my build very soon as its so easy to setup and I think I've done it slightly different to a lot of people's setups but it works perfectly for me so I guess I must be doing something right? :)

Yes sleep wake work perfectly. The system is 100% with no faults that I can find.

I'm going to post my build very soon as its so easy to setup and I think I've done it slightly different to a lot of people's setups but it works perfectly for me so I guess I must be doing something right? :)

Yes yes! please do... I have the same build as you except I have a GTX 670 and would love to know what config is the best since mine is a mixture of a bunch in this forum... :)

Il do it sometime over the weekend but if I can help you in the meantime in anyway, just ask buddy. :)

I3770 with cooler master 212 plus.
4.2 Asus auto overclock gets me 14500 (32bit).
I tried manually doing it but kept getting prime95 errors. I guess I need to learn more.
The asus auto upto 4.4 sent my temps in the mid 70's so I guess I'm stuck at 4.2. I tried lowering the voltage but it just errored out.

With the 4.2 I get mid/lower 60's in prime95 and ae 3-d render
Really? That just does not seem right. I get over 14700 @ 3.5.

What about sleep/wake? do you all have it functioning properly?

Yup, just one minor quirk tho, after it wakes the USB devices disconnect. Haven't looked for a fix, I'm sure there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back