Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.8.2 Update

in Netkas it is not recommended to install the Nvidia drivers in 10.8.2, should we really need to reapply the Nvidia drivers?

I think what they meant is you should not install the recent nVidia Drivers update for 10.8.1.

Can anyone tell me the nVidia drivers version on the 10.8.2? And hopefully, if they've added the quad monitor support?

Looks like everything is running fine, but my son's iPod Touch iOS 6 Update failed, servers in heat.

Front page says there's 30+ comments here; I'm only able to see 8. Anyone else unable to see them?

Yes I was getting this as well, but adding a comment is taking me to the full comments section.

For those of you, who has KP related to OemSmbios.kext, here's a little workaround:
Kext located within /System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext/Contents/PlugIns/
So boot with -x -s, remove this kext
Works fine so far

When will be fixed issue with OemSMBIOS.kext?

should one run multibeast after the update (with all the previous settings applied)?

LOST audio on GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 and i7 2600k gigabyte 6870 .Everything else appears to be ok.Simply run multibeast . bingo audio

I am also experiencing the gray apple logo with infinite spinning. z68x-ud3h-b3, 6850, i5 2500k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back