Contribute
Register

ML boot on GA-H55M-S2V hangs at [PCI Configuration Begin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly the same Motherboard, running a GA-P55-USB3 and having the same problems. issues with PCI Config Begin freezes, and booting into sage mode, I can get into terminal and show issues with IOUSB and AppleAPCI... not sure whats up?! I'm going to verify that the xTremeHD or whatever that hard disk option in the bios is, is disabled. After that, I'm going to try to install over it again but this time did not select "legacy USB" in the unibeast setup. I understand that i'm supposed to need it, but going to try without it. THink i'm also having problems with the FakeSMC kext.

Not exactly the same Motherboard, running a GA-P55-USB3 and having the same problems. issues with PCI Config Begin freezes, and booting into sage mode, I can get into terminal and show issues with IOUSB and AppleAPCI... not sure whats up?! I'm going to verify that the xTremeHD or whatever that hard disk option in the bios is, is disabled. After that, I'm going to try to install over it again but this time did not select "legacy USB" in the unibeast setup. I understand that i'm supposed to need it, but going to try without it. THink i'm also having problems with the FakeSMC kext.

Have you solved any of your issues?
I have similar motherboard P55a-USB3. Unibeast installs ML OK-no audio. Run Multibeast. Reboot. USB mouse & KB frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back