Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adamjp82 said:
Hey can someone who knows about this help me out iv attached an image that might point towards the problem. my update causes a kp pretty much at the same point towards the end of the installation no idea whats causing it i updated to 10 7.1 fine. Any suggestions? cheers.
Same problem here

Hey!

Upgraded my 2 systems:
GA-Z68ma-d2h-b3 Core i5 2500K / Integrated HD3000 & (EDIT: Works NOW!!)
GA-H67N-USB3-B3 core i3 2105 / Integrated HD3000 (Custo MacMini 2011)
which worked great under 10.7.1 (except for little graphics glitches on the CustoMacMini...)

now after 10.7.2 Combo upgrade / multibeast etc..:

- Audio works now...

- Major problem -> No Graphics!! (went to 1024x768 and System info says Graphics Unknown 64 MB). (EDIT: Works now on GA-Z68ma-d2h-b3 after adding PCIRootUID=1 - weird.... the CustoMAc Mini still has the same problem, even w/ PCIRootUID=1...)

What am I missing? Any idea?? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Edit: All working now, by adding PCIRootUID=1 and another clean round of Multibeast.

Thanks!!

phomac said:
Ravager said:
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4-B3

1. Download combo update, Installed OK
2. MultiBeast to rollback Apple HDA
3. Restart
4. Happy :D :headbang:
Congrats mate. Try and log in to your iCloud to see if it will let you log in.

I can confirm this works without any hiccups with GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 with BIOS F8. The only difference is that I had to reboot after installing the Combo Update and again after running MultiBeast with the Rollback Apple HDA. :thumbup:

No problems with iCloud migration either.

10.7.2 broke only the audio, an easy fix. Couldn't get logged into iCloud, so did a little reading on this forum.

Replaced Chimera with the latest one and iCloud works flawlessly.

100% working now.

Getting Kernel Panics,
Tried Software update as well as the Combo update.

It was fine with the 10.7.1 though.

I am using chameleon@1200, and MacPro 3,1 smbios.plist.

I am not using GraphicsEnabler and relying on the dsdt. I have a 9600GT (512) card on EP35-DS4 board.

Could anybody tell me where am I going wrong?

Hello, I updated successfully, but my audio doenst work anymore. I tried audio rollback but still no audio. Anybody have a idea what I can do?!?

Thank you!

Installed from Software Update, no problems with audio/graphics/sleep e.tc.
Motherboard is ASUS P7H55-M LE.

No problems so far. Installed from the update within OS X and it's booted fine with Realtek ethernet and audio OK.

Astpr0 said:
I rebooted after update via comboupdater and after boot logo my monitor says no signal and I have to power off by holding power button. What should I do? My graphics card is enabled by efi strings, and it worked until now. Please help!

SAME ISSUE HERE. 10.7.2 COMBO UPDATE WAS SUCCESSFUL.

After Reboot.
GPU = NVIDIA 8800GT 512 MB
-Any EFI Strings in boot.plist causes issue
-I was using combined EFI String for Network & GPU.
-Removed EFI Strings, added Graphics Enabler:Yes - Works fine (Full Res. & QE/CI - ok)
-Added Ethernet Built-in also (for App Store Login issues) - No Screen
-Removed Graphics Enabler:Yes - Works but No Resolution & no QE/CI

Right Now
-Ethernet fix is ok with Ethernet Built-in in boot.plist.
-No GPU acceleration

Any suggestions? or What kexts is ok to use with 8800GT 512mb on 64bit to enable the GPU Acceleration.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance

Hi 10.7.2 is working here... kinda :clap:

My Nvidia 560ti is not working, only got the 1024*768 resolution with no acceleration etc.

10.7.2 installed NVDAGF100Hal.kext version 7.12.9
My old version was the NVDAGF100Hal.kext 7.10.8

Question is if i replace the new one with the old one i will get full acceleration etc. back. But wouldn't i miss all the optimisation apple made to the new kext?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back