Contribute
Register

Lenovo G470

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updating to Mac OS X 10.7.3 i have some issues with the powermanagement kext and the wifi, the solution was patch the kext with speedpatcher for 10.7.3 and with the wifi install the next kext

Attachments

• speed_stepper_lion_1073_11d24.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 148
  • IO80211Family.kext.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 163
Thanx Nincen! now my wifi is detected properly.

Hi!
I patched my system with AppleHDA.kext and DSDT patched for the kext, but the mic doesn't work. The system recognized the mic but i can't use. ¿Any suggestions?
I'm now using voodoHDA 2.7.3, I've modified the info.plist so it behaves like appleHDA. Speaker - Headphones auto switching, internal mic is working. I haven't tested ext mic and HDMI audio yet.

10.7.3 is not updating AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB and AppleSmartBatteryManager. I haven't checked HDMI and VGA out of my HD3000, but hopefully it works just like before.

VoodooHDA 2.7.3 and DSDT for system information audio info (cosmetics only)
VoodooHDA 2.7.3.zip

Hi Guys,

This is my first experience in installing mac on pc. I managed to unleash Lion 10.7.2. Problem is, when I enable the sound using the patched intelhda in page 1, I can hear sounds from the speakers but my keyboard and trackpad stops responding (USB keyboard and mouse works fine, though). Same thing happened for voodoohda. the keyboard and trackpad are back to normal if those audio kexts are deleted. Any help appreciated.

kaprasetyo said:
Hi Guys,

This is my first experience in installing mac on pc. I managed to unleash Lion 10.7.2. Problem is, when I enable the sound using the patched intelhda in page 1, I can hear sounds from the speakers but my keyboard and trackpad stops responding (USB keyboard and mouse works fine, though). Same thing happened for voodoohda. the keyboard and trackpad are back to normal if those audio kexts are deleted. Any help appreciated.

Go to System preferences>voodohda and select "Use SSE2"

@Nincen: Thanks, mate. Will do that.

=======
Update:
Still no luck. Funny thing is, I can type in my password in the login box. But once I reach the desktop, keyboard and trackpad simply freeze.

Apparently it is not limited to sound-related kexts. I installed the atheros wired network from page one and the same symptom occurs. Again I delete the kext and keyboard and trackpad functions normally.

I dual boot my system with win 7 64 bit. All deletions are from windows using macdrive.

it seems Apple released 2 versions of 10.7.3, the first one is build 11D50 and the latest one is build 11D50b. It can be downloaded from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1484http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1484
Screen-Shot-2012-02-05-at-8.08.jpg

Update for voodooHDA 2.7.3, see the 1st page. Can you guys help me to enable hdmi audio in voodoohda?

Hi there, I'm also using Xcode 4.2, everything is fine. I have no idea what is happening with yours. Bad installation package perhaps?

Fakesmc is also needed for macOS to run on hackintosh. You need to patch your dsdt to make things work properly. About random KP, sometimes I also get it after I wake my laptop from sleep, I'm still investigating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back