Contribute
Register

Lenovo G470 ... a work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tatos,

Do you have the Intel 2450M (2,5 ghz)? If yes, you can use my SSDT. If not, post what you have here and we can find you the SSDT that works (rehabman made all of them for i5. He is AWESOME).

Download this file, and copy these files to the folder. For example, "System-Library-Extensions (No Speedstep)" goes into Harddrive/System/Library/Extensions/. "Harddrive-Extra" goes into "Harddrive/Extra".
Use "Speedstep" or "No Speedstep" but NOT BOTH.

Restart the computer. You may have to use the bootflag "UseKernelCache=No".

It should work.

Persondude's G470 Setup:View attachment LenovoG470_persondude.zip

Hi Persondude, first of all thanks for your help
Im trying to follow your post, and i copied the files to the folders (Extra did not exist, I had to create it)
I used "Speedstep" but i have a kernel panic again.

Only I have to copy the files? or i need to use multibeast?

Yes, i have a Intel 2450M (2,5 ghz)

Thanks for your help and patience again

Is there any way you can copy those files to a clean installation? That way, we can see if it's one of the new files or something that is already there.

If not, you can sort by Date Added in System/Library/Extensions. Are there some files that were installed after the system (most of them should be installed within a few minutes of each other, but then a few might be installed hours or days or months later)?

There is one file already there (in System/Library/Extensions) because the system ask me if i want to replace the file when i paste the files in the folder. I dont remember which file is.

Hi persondude, i have two issues

1. i installed mountain lion with unibeast, it seems that graphics card running well, in preferences i can see the name intel hd 3000, that's ok, I copied all kexts and rebuild cache, after that finally the OS run, but it seems graphics card is not running well, if i see in display preferences i cant change resolution and dont show me name intel hd3000.

2. Wich bootloader should i install? i can boot with unibeast usb , but if i dont have usb shows me error 0.

1. I'm not sure how to help with the graphics card issue. I never had any issues with mine... is there a GraphicsEnabler=No in your Boot.plist (/Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist)
2. Chimera (just the unibeast install worked for me). You may have to do this (sounds like it):
http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back