Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi. I installed onto a Intel DP55WB and got everything working. Decided I'll give the board back and get a new H55 board so that I could take advantage later when the SandyBeach CPU's come out. Big problem though!

Kernel panic:
panic (cpu 0 caller 0xffffff80002c0255): "Should have 4 threads, but only found 5 for Die 0"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-1486.2.11/osfmk/i386/cpu_threads.c:1139

Any ideas?

Rig:
Intel DH55TC
iCore 5 750
4Gb DDR1333 RAM
AMD Radeon 4850

Hmm, methinks you may have an issue with the H55 board- you're the 1st I've seen with it! Otherwise it may be your ATI card- try booting using -x with the special 48xx boot cd in the Beta Testing forum. Good luck!

tonymacx86 said:
Hmm, methinks you may have an issue with the H55 board- you're the 1st I've seen with it! Otherwise it may be your ATI card- try booting using -x with the special 48xx boot cd in the Beta Testing forum. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. Searched around for similar errors and found a solution. I had the dsdt for the Intel55WB on the bootdisk and just had to remove it. Now to learn how to build a decent dsdt. Done one with RTC and DTGP fixes, but I know very little otherwise. Reading furiously at the moment to try and educate myself ;-).
PS: Thx for all the info on your site and the obvious effort you have made. Appreciate it. Looking forward to learning here.

i have yo problem whith dh55tc mainboard.
do you find some solution?

sorry for my english :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back