Contribute
Register

Intel DH77EB DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it took a while to get back to ya.

Checked the HD4000 both ways you mentioned. It's working perfectly!

I ran DSDT Editor and have attached the file.

Attachments

• DH77EB.dsl.zip
    27.6 KB · Views: 430
The procedure you are about to follow is going to be a little different.

1, Download the attached DSDT and copy it to the Extra folder.
2, Go to the location System/Library/Extensions and delete the file name HDAEnabler.kext.
3, Run Multibeast and check only the With DSDT > ALC892.

Screen Shot 2012-12-16 at 16.18.02.png

Reboot, you should have HDMI Audio.

Once you get the system running ok with the DSDT file, backup the Extra folder and the AICPM.kext that i gave you.

-
If for any reason you decided to reinstall the OSX.

After the fresh installation run Multibeast with the settings i gave you (Except for the Audio check the option - With DSDT > ALC892).

Once the Multibeast is done replace the Extra folder with the backed up one and install AICPM.kext by running kextbeast.

-

Attachments

• INTEL DH77EB_DSDT.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 409
Okay, I did everything as you said. How do you select HDMI audio? I had only my HDMI hooked up to test it and no sound was coming out of my TV. Also, when I went to sound I didn't see a place for HDMI output.

With my setup, can I have both DVI and HDMI hooked up at the same time? I think I messed something up. After installing everything the way you said to do, and after I restarted I tried mirroring my displays. Both screens went blue and nothing else happened. I had to do a hard shutoff. When I turned it back on, I got the screen that I attached (EBIOS read error: Error 0x32 Block 0x0 Sectors 0 x 4 times) before it went to the tonymac bootscreen and then on to boot up. And now once it boots up, I get the next screen that is attached that has the lines all in it. I can hit my power button (which I think puts it to sleep) then hit it again and then the login screen shows up. Once I got in to Mountain Lion the next screen pops up with the "profile first aid" errors.

Also, since yesterday, when I shut my computer down through Mountain Lion it turns off... but then it turns right back on without me hitting the power button.

I'm sorry if I have messed up your hard work lol

Can we fix all of this?

Attachments

• IMG_0855.jpg
    IMG_0855.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 283
  • IMG_0856.jpg
    IMG_0856.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 279
  • IMG_0857.jpg
    IMG_0857.jpg
    1,020 KB · Views: 551
Yes you can use DVI + HDMI combo.

Go to S/L/E and delete both AppleHDA and HDAEnabler if its still exists.

Keep the DSDT file on the desktop and run multibeast with these options.

Use DSDT and DSDT free Installation
Audio > With DSDT > ALC892

Go to Extra folder and delete these 2 lines from org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Before reboot make sure TV is connected to HDMI port. Disconnect DVI later you can connect it.

Reboot, If you are able to boot ok then check these 2 location for HDMI device.

Screen Shot 2012-12-16 at 17.55.02.png Screen Shot 2012-12-16 at 17.55.42.png

HDMI port should be selected under system preferences.

If you start to see scrambled graphics then check the BIOS settings.

If all the above fails then boot back into OSX and add these stings to org.chameleon.Boot.plist

<key>device-properties</key>
<string>7f0000000100000001000000730000000200000002010c00d041030a000000000101060000027fff04002c0000004100410050004c002c00690067002d0070006c006100740066006f0072006d002d006900640000000800000000006601140000006800640061002d0067006600780000000d0000006f6e626f6172642d31</string>

More info > http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-support/61216-10-8-how-enable-hd4000.html

I did everything as you said, including adding the strings. It shows up under system report but not under sound devices (see attached screenshot)

Also, I'm still getting the EBIOS error before it goes to the tonymac boot screen. Is this okay or should it be fixed?

Also, am I still able to mirror if both my monitor and my tv does not support the same resolution? My monitor does not support 1080p

And my computer still comes right back on after I shut it down. Can that be fixed?

I'm sorry if I'm starting to become annoying!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-16 at 12.58.45 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-12-16 at 12.58.45 PM.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 309
Use those strings only if the graphics looks scrambled else you can take them out.

Did you check the BIOS for enabled HDMI Audio? Are you connecting the TV straight to the system or through an amplifier?

Download IOReg run it and save it without any extension. http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

Compress both DSDT and IOReg file and ask help in this thread > http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/70765-mountain-lion-hdmi-audio.html

Request toleda for help. Tell him you have attached both IOReg and DSDT in the attachment.

Okay, I deleted the strings.

BIOS has HDMI audio enabled. I am connecting from computer straight to TV.

I will post what you said to on Mountain Lion HDMI Audio

I posted on the Mountain Lion HDMI Audio thread. Hopefully I posted right.

Once I get this thing the way it is supposed to be, is it possible to run Parallels Desktop 8 since this is a Hackintosh instead of a real Mac?

Also, to download the IORegistryExplorer I had to sign up as an Apple Developer. It was free. Can I delete this or do you know? Or should I not worry about it? I just don't want it to get me in trouble somehow if that is even possible?

I'm sorry to bother you with this.

Use those strings only if the graphics looks scrambled else you can take them out.

Did you check the BIOS for enabled HDMI Audio? Are you connecting the TV straight to the system or through an amplifier?

Download IOReg run it and save it without any extension. http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

Compress both DSDT and IOReg file and ask help in this thread > http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/70765-mountain-lion-hdmi-audio.html

Request toleda for help. Tell him you have attached both IOReg and DSDT in the attachment.

Toleda helped me fix it! And you helped me with the majority! I really appreciate it!

Hrrrr.. layout 3, how did i miss it.

Glad you got it fixed I knew that but i was not sure and didn't wanted to waste more time that is why I recommended toleda, he is the one who patched the AppleHDA kext.

Yes, it is possible to run Parallels Desktop 8. All the software that works on real mac will work on hackintosh. You can even dual boot win and osx.

Also, to download the IORegistryExplorer I had to sign up as an Apple Developer. It was free. Can I delete this or do you know? Or should I not worry about it? I just don't want it to get me in trouble somehow if that is even possible?

The link for IOReg i gave you had a zip file attachment and all you have to do is run it. You don't need a apple developer ID for that and you will not be in trouble for using it. This forum does not support any pirated or cracked stuff.

EBIOS read error: Error 0x32 Block 0x0 Sectors 0 x 4 times)

If you are still getting the above error suggest you reset the BIOS once and see if that fixes the issue.
That is not related to the OSX.

Edit: Bad news about the EBIOS error > http://www.tonymacx86.com/lion-desk...or-media-error-block-0x64028-sectors-0-a.html. Reset BIOS may or may not sort the issue. If the drive is new and if possible get it replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back