Contribute
Register

Intel DH77EB DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try DSDT free solution first. Most of the new motherboards can run much better without it.

By that do you mean Easybeast? I'm sorry I'm new to this. Last night I tried installing one too many things from multibeast. When I restarted my computer it came up with a screen that said to turn it off and turn it back on, and there was code all in the background that shouldn't have been there. I tried turning it back off and turning it back on but it did the same things again. What are the necessities that you should install with multibeast? Will it support USB 3.0 without installing any additional drivers? I'm sorry to bombard you with questions, I just want it to run as smooth as possible.

Also and to fix the whole turn off and turn back on throng I just reinstalled mountain lion. Was there an easier way?

Not sure what you mean here.

Do the basic BIOS settings first.
SATA - AHCI
Graphics - Onboard or IGPU
Graphics Memory size or HPET - 64MB
Vd-t - Disabled (if you have it in BIOS)

On a fresh installation run latest Multibeast for Mountain Lion and only check these options.

DSDT or DSDT free installatin.
Audio > Without DSDT > ALC892.
Disk > TRIM 10.8.1 (Only if you have SSD else don't check this option)
Miscellaneous > PatchedAppleIntelCPUPowerManagement
Network > Intel
Customization > Boot Options > 1080p Display

And reboot.

Note: If you need HDMI Audio you need a DSDT file with correct edits in it. Get the system up and running first then ill help with the DSDT file.

Hey, thanks for giving me pointers! I'm really not sure what a couple of those things are that you told me to configure in my BIOS. My chipset was already set to AHCI. I set my Integrated HD4000 graphics as primary, but I'm not sure if there is a way to set my graphics memory size or HEPT or Vd-t? I took a picture of my my screens in BIOS to see what you think.

And once I get it up a running, I would greatly appreciate you helping with my DSDT to enable HDMI!

Also when I had it up and running I was using Mac Pro definition 3,1. Should I be using something else or does it matter?

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,296
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3,269
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,774
The BIOS settings looks good. Don't worry about the VT-d or HPET.

On a fresh installation run the Multibeast with the options i gave you. For system profile don't check anything.

If you manage to get the system up and running download DSDT editor and extract a DSDT file save it as .dsl format (4th option under file tab) compress it and attach.

Okay, I installed everything the way you said to, but then after it wouldn't boot up. It came to the screen like it was going to boot up with the apply logo in the background. It never went passed this. I installed the Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement. Should I have installed the Null one istead?

This is becoming frustrating because before I just installed Easybeast and it would boot up without a problem.

What do you think would be the best solution?

Without looking at the error message you get i will not be able to help you.

Boot the system with -v and when the text stops scrolling take a photo and attach.

Also take the screenshot of Multibeast you have installed. What type of hard drive do you have?

Once done with able try booting with -v -x.

It never gave me an error message; it just wouldn't boot up. When it got to the screen with the apple logo it just stayed on it forever and a symbol popped up like the symbol on a "do not smoke" sign.

I really don't know what you mean by booting with -v or -v -x. I'm sorry!

I will reinstall mountain lion and take a picture of everything that I am going to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back