Contribute
Register

Icloud and Appstore not working with Maverick - NO LOGIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean as described in post #23?

Cheers,
Breiti

Flowing post #23 I notes that my Graphic card was not listed on EFI. I am running a Geforce 550 Ti.

Update: I flowed what post #23 said and its still not working.

fdboy... Thank you! Your instructions fixed my app store issue.

I had the same problem. But after resetting the Network Interface, it is working well now.

1) Either remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist, or in System Preferences->Network, remove all adaptors,
2) reboot and let the system add all adaptors back. Other posts mentioned the builtin ethernet has to be en0. So I removed/disabled Wireless card at first.

Not sure whether this will help. But give it a try!

This worked for me too to get the BSD name of the Ethernet card changed from en1 to en0. All I can add is that after rebooting, an "Ethernet 2" Service Name will show up in System Preferences->Network, so removing the old "Ethernet" Service Name is recommended.

Mavericks only sees one of the built in NICs of the motherboard I'm using, more specifically, the one on the right (assuming you're looking at the rear), next to the audio jack connectors.

I had the same problem. But after resetting the Network Interface, it is working well now.

1) Either remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist, or in System Preferences->Network, remove all adaptors,
2) reboot and let the system add all adaptors back. Other posts mentioned the builtin ethernet has to be en0. So I removed/disabled Wireless card at first.

Not sure whether this will help. But give it a try!

Many thanks,this worked for me too!

Would you please tell me how I find the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" file? can't find it.

Thanks much,

Emi

This worked for me:

Fix

1. Download EFI Studio
2. Extract and launch EFIStudio-1.1 App
3. Select Ethernet from the Select Device: drop down.
4. Click Add Device, the Editor will be displayed.
5. Now open the org.chameleon.Boot.plist file located in /Extra directory with TextEdit.
6. at the end, you can see something like this
</dict>

</plist>
7. now add
<key>device-properties</key>
<string>key will come here</string>
before
</dict>
</plist>
8. switch to EFI Studio and from the Editor window click the Hex String to Clipboard button.

9. replace “key will come here” with copied value
10. re-boot and you can now access app store and other apps without any problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back