Status
Not open for further replies.
what is your graphics ram?

got kp voodooHDA & AppleHDA is the cause
so removed those 2
now booting without issue.

need working HDA kext
please

I get 512MB graphics RAM, as the the system profiler reported. Have you got your HD 4000 working? If not I'll attach my DSDT tomorrow. And I think I will try getting to fight with sound tomorrow night. (GMT+7).

Exhausted from a busy day.

I get 512MB graphics RAM, as the the system profiler reported. Have you got your HD 4000 working? If not I'll attach my DSDT tomorrow. And I think I will try getting to fight with sound tomorrow night. (GMT+7).

Exhausted from a busy day.
I love to have your DSDT thanks and waiting for your update you may mail me.
My display working without DSDT but had issue with the sound so deleted the Voodoo & Apple HDA kexts looking for working HDA kext send me if you can.

I love to have your DSDT thanks and waiting for your update you may mail me.
My display working without DSDT but had issue with the sound so deleted the Voodoo & Apple HDA kexts looking for working HDA kext send me if you can.

why don't you try AppleHDA.kext version 2.2.0?

I have 4530s, it is working with 10.81 with no prob.
try MultiBeast - Mountain Lion 5.0.2 and see if there is any hope for your pc hardware, i will check it for you Good luck.

I have 4530s, it is working with 10.81 with no prob.
try MultiBeast - Mountain Lion 5.0.2 and see if there is any hope for your pc hardware, i will check it for you Good luck.

I use AIDA64 and it reported I have 92HD87B2/4. What do you have? I'm gonna update 10.8.1 tonight and try AppleHDA 2.2.0

I use AIDA64 and it reported I have 92HD87B2/4. What do you have? I'm gonna update 10.8.1 tonight and try AppleHDA 2.2.0

what u mean by AIDA64! and from where u got 92HD87B2/4?
Thank's for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back