1.83 core2duo
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Dear forumers, I have a la[ptop dell latitude D820, Intel core 2 duo 1.8 Ghz with 2 Gb RAM, I maneget to install a Osx Snow leopard 10.6.7 and works fine, I cant install Osx Lion,msg " The pc is not supported" Please can sombody help me to install Osx Lion

Liri

lirigashi said:
Dear forumers, I have a la[ptop dell latitude D820, Intel core 2 duo 1.8 Ghz with 2 Gb RAM, I maneget to install a Osx Snow leopard 10.6.7 and works fine, I cant install Osx Lion,msg " The pc is not supported" Please can sombody help me to install Osx Lion

Liri
sorry dude mistake

sorry cant help..thought i had something from earlier but its a nogo with that.. :thumbup:
hope you find a way..

lirigashi said:

Liri

I have a D820 also, but it has a Core Duo (32-bit) CPU, not a Core 2 Duo (64-bit). Is it possible you have a Core Duo CPU? Lion needs a 64-bit CPU and the Core Duo isn't supported for Lion :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back