Contribute
Register
Ok thanks for the response - like I initially stated I am no expert on the subject matter I only know what I know by whats written on the tin and poking around the top. All the same happy you're all sorted :thumbup: - Bro the joys of hackintosh and yet we continually go back for more :lol: have a nice day.

Yeah I know lol. I'm going to speak to someone I know about it and see what he says because it's a bit of a waste to not use that TP-Link router and find out some more about this problem. Thanks for you're reply :)

Yeah I know lol. I'm going to speak to someone I know about it and see what he says because it's a bit of a waste to not use that TP-Link router and find out some more about this problem. Thanks for you're reply :)
Have you looked for a firmware upgrade ?

Have you looked for a firmware upgrade ?

Yeah I did with the latest version then I tried a different release but didn't fix it. It's strange because I recently switched to fibre internet so I set that TP-Link router as a WIFI access point which was causing the same problem yet it was connected via Ethernet I'm not sure on why it's doing it tho.

Ok - For the sake of repeating what has been said before, if you are confident that the values you formulated are correct and unchanging when ever you boot off and up but you still get the 'Call Customer Care' with a Code, please stop changing and injecting different values. It invariably and most likely will not work, you are just bombarding Apple Servers with different and haphazard data from your hack and clogging your system with conflicting data which I can bet you are not deleting before changing and injecting new values. THE MESSAGE TO CALL APPLE IS SO THAT THEY CAN 'WHITE LIST' AND ISSUE A SECURITY TOKEN TO YOUR RIG COUPLED WITH YOUR APPLE ID SO THAT IT CAN ACCESS THE iMESSAGE/F-TIME SERVERS. Only by calling with the Code can the problem may or may not be resolved, but feel free to go to your friend's, neighbours homes, to another state for different internet feed etc, etc if you feel that will solve your woes - but it won't. Good luck.

Bro this article has 619 pages and to find out if someone asked the same question as mine will take a month.
Also i want to mention that im not perfect on English,so please consider that as another sorry.
I just did a fresh Install on MacOS Sierra,my config.plist is fresh and clean without any serial number/rom/mlb values/data,it just contains the product Name: MacBook Pro 8.1
Followed the idiot`s Guide to iMessage Correctly,generated a serial number that isn`t used as the guide says,opened a new account since my old one got blacklisted maybe since i tried many times on previous hackintosh so that way now im fresh on everything.
Rebooted 10 times: values are not changing (same iMessage debug v2 values)which is good,connected to internet,attempted to sign in on iMessage and i got a customer code which i rebooted another 10 times and im getting the same customer code each time which i guess is another good step that explains im good till there.so now my final step is that i have to call apple support(to whitelist/add to their servers or database...whatever it be)
My simple Question was and is:
is/will/ everyone (not just me) going to get a customer code (after fixing the smbios and the other values correctly) so they will have to call apple support to make it work (IS THIS A MUST STEP FOR EVERYONE ?)
OR
it isn`t a step that everyone will face,like some people will get iMessage working after following all the steps on the guide and the moment they finnish,they login and BOOM it`s working. ? (all of this assuming they have a clean/unused serial number that they generated from clover configurator).

Sincerely,
Thank you.

Bro this article has 619 pages and to find out if someone asked the same question as mine will take a month.
Also i want to mention that im not perfect on English,so please consider that as another sorry.
I just did a fresh Install on MacOS Sierra,my config.plist is fresh and clean without any serial number/rom/mlb values/data,it just contains the product Name: MacBook Pro 8.1
Followed the idiot`s Guide to iMessage Correctly,generated a serial number that isn`t used as the guide says,opened a new account since my old one got blacklisted maybe since i tried many times on previous hackintosh so that way now im fresh on everything.
Rebooted 10 times: values are not changing (same iMessage debug v2 values)which is good,connected to internet,attempted to sign in on iMessage and i got a customer code which i rebooted another 10 times and im getting the same customer code each time which i guess is another good step that explains im good till there.so now my final step is that i have to call apple support(to whitelist/add to their servers or database...whatever it be)
My simple Question was and is:
is/will/ everyone (not just me) going to get a customer code (after fixing the smbios and the other values correctly) so they will have to call apple support to make it work (IS THIS A MUST STEP FOR EVERYONE ?)
OR
it isn`t a step that everyone will face,like some people will get iMessage working after following all the steps on the guide and the moment they finnish,they login and BOOM it`s working. ? (all of this assuming they have a clean/unused serial number that they generated from clover configurator).

Sincerely,
Thank you.

Ok I hear you and understands your frustration - The problem is, there are quite a few variables why it works for some and not others. I would say if you are sure your values are good to go then your next step is to make the call, you won't know for sure until you do because what worked for some won't necessarily work for you. As said before, the general consensus seems to be, old established Apple ID's has a better success rate then newly created Apple ID's on just built Hacks. Continuously changing Mac specs and Mac models will do no good also constantly bombarding Apple Servers with attempts to logon to iMsg/F-Time will only frustrate the situation. If and when you make the call and they say there is no block or it has been removed and you attempt a logon and it still throws up the 'Call Customer Care', just sit tight and leave it alone for the time being. Some members has reported after a frustrating length of time about a few months or so suddenly found they could logon to iMsg/F-Time without any further calls to Apple. Sorry if I came across a bit crass in my last post, no disrespect was intended, hope you find the solution so you can enjoy full benefits of your rig. Good luck.

Ok I hear you and understands your frustration - The problem is, there are quite a few variables why it works for some and not others. I would say if you are sure your values are good to go then your next step is to make the call, you won't know for sure until you do because what worked for some won't necessarily work for you. As said before, the general consensus seems to be, old established Apple ID's has a better success rate then newly created Apple ID's on just built Hacks. Continuously changing Mac specs and Mac models will do no good also constantly bombarding Apple Servers with attempts to logon to iMsg/F-Time will only frustrate the situation. If and when you make the call and they say there is no block or it has been removed and you attempt a logon and it still throws up the 'Call Customer Care', just sit tight and leave it alone for the time being. Some members has reported after a frustrating length of time about a few months or so suddenly found they could logon to iMsg/F-Time without any further calls to Apple. Sorry if I came across a bit crass in my last post, no disrespect was intended, hope you find the solution so you can enjoy full benefits of your rig. Good luck.

Ok,thank you very much and don`t worry about your first reaction.
Since i will have to call them,im going to install my other laptop aswell(the ThinkPad L440).
Fix the SMBIOS part,generate a unused SN and try and see if it does work or if it generates a Customer Code.
If it does generate a customer code,i will tell them that im having same problem on my other *Macbook* and give the customer code for the new one aswell so i can maybe fix both of them at once(one time call).

Will let you know about the results after i call them,but 1 more question:
the guide says: If you follow the above path you'll enter your OS X S/N - use the one from your SMBIOS in most cases this may help to avoid having to give the operator your OS X S/N . Once you do get through to a human explain that your having trouble with iMessage login on you Mac and that you have a customer code.
so which one is the SMBIOS serial number ? attached you find 2 screenshots. so u can tell me which one should i give them (blank example)
i assume osx s/n is the one from about this mac screen ? and SMBIOS serial Number ?? (on hackintosh i assume its the same or it refers to something else) im a bit confused.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 7.14.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 7.14.21 PM.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 222
  • Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 7.19.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 7.19.09 PM.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 195
Well according to your screen pics, it will be the first one in 'Serial Number' but I fail to understand how you will get past that issue since that s/n is an injected one and won't be on their data base as a genuine Apple s/n. I don't know if I am allowed by the Mods to say this but you could borrow a genuine one from a friend who owns a real Mac (any model, macbook or iMac) or your local Apple store so you can give them just to get around that part of the conversation. Good luck

You cannot sign in to iMessage on this Mac at this time.
To use iMessage with this Mac, contact Apple Support and provide the code below.

Well, I am sure that it is working because I have already tried with another account, and logs me in, but want to log it with my account and when someone text me or call me to receive the sms/calls on my pc too, so what could be the reason with one account to works with another not?

Both accounts have credit cards added, my account had 2FA, which I turned off, and still shows this message.
Maybe because the account is with level developer?

Is your Apple ID (the one with whom you can't activate iMessage) a fresh or recently created one?

Well isn't a fresh means recently created?
It's an old account, I have it for years, the one which works is recently created, around a month ago.
But If so, what could be the problem and how eventually can I fix it? How to check if something is wrong with the account? It's dev account and I am using it in my iPhone too.

Back