Contribute
Register

Hiwa's Overclocked Haswell Build: GA-Z87X-OC, i7-4770K & G.SKILL 16GB @ 2933MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.
All USB 3 Works without any kext, didn't test the speed yet.
My Book 1140 and voyager min, patriot memory are all USB3 and connected to the back panel.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just a FYI, You don't have USB 3 working. On your info page it shows 480 mbs that is USB 2. If USB3 it would 5 gb/s.
Sorry to rain on your parade, just figure I would let you know....

Just a FYI, You don't have USB 3 working. On your info page it shows 480 mbs that is USB 2. If USB3 it would 5 gb/s.
Sorry to rain on your parade, just figure I would let you know....

as i said i didnt check the speed yet... but detected completely as usb.we hope to have full support later.

Memories are Air-Cooling, the Default Speed is 3.0GHz, as i said before Haswell IMC ( integrated memory controller) is very very strong and can handle high memory frequency very easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes ALC892 works with latest Multibeast, please check the screen i posted in the first post.

Yes well I see it in the first post (but not in any of the benchmark screen captures). I had the same indication, but when I checked the sound there was none. And I have not seen anyone reporting that ALC892 is working on '87 motherboards unless they are using VoodooHDA.

It would be great if you could identify which audio kexts are actually loading on your system.

Good mooding,
neil

So Audio Works only with USB headset and not from speaker with ALC892 ( tried everything but no sound at all )
maybe with voodoo works.... i really don't care this a lot as i use only headset.
tried some kexts for USB3 and seems till 10.8.5 or 10.9 no support for it.

So Audio Works only with USB headset and not from speaker with ALC892 ( tried everything but no sound at all )
maybe with voodoo works.... i really don't care this a lot as i use only headset.
tried some kexts for USB3 and seems till 10.8.5 or 10.9 no support for it.

Thank you for the response. I have chased sound on my Haswell / Z87M-D3H test bed and finally gave up and went with 2.8.0 VoodooHDA which works really well.

And BTW I think your work documenting Haswell performance is great.

Thank you,
neil

Thank you for the response. I have chased sound on my Haswell / Z87M-D3H test bed and finally gave up and went with 2.8.0 VoodooHDA which works really well.

And BTW I think your work documenting Haswell performance is great.

Thank you,
neil

MultiBeast 5.5 Update now available for Haswell ALC892.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back