Contribute
Register

Help please! First time, nothing works... 10.8.3, GA-Z77-DS3H, i3 3225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

sorry for the delay, it looks like a hardware issue based on uuid being thrown up in the panic, you're running the graphics from the motherboard I think which with your processor is not compatible ootb; if you can run OSX in safe mode try downloading Chameleon Wizard and allow it to download the latest version of Chameleon which will have the HD4000 injection allowing you to boot, I'm running version 2.2 r2187 with no issues so safe to try that one.

Baby steps lol, ok downloaded and ran chameleon wizard, updated chameleon, and now I am able to boot up, and it appears to work for about a minute, then it just freezes. No text is being displayed like last time, it just freezes. What do I do next?

Have you made any headway LL88? I have the same EXACT build and I have ran into all the same problems as well. The support for this finicky mb is unreal and very much appreciated. :beachball:

Hi,

sorry for the delay, it looks like a hardware issue based on uuid being thrown up in the panic, you're running the graphics from the motherboard I think which with your processor is not compatible ootb; if you can run OSX in safe mode try downloading Chameleon Wizard and allow it to download the latest version of Chameleon which will have the HD4000 injection allowing you to boot, I'm running version 2.2 r2187 with no issues so safe to try that one.

Hi. Would you have some free time to post up some of your settings in chameleon wizard for us to check out? I have everything working except for the hd graphics 4000 settings you were mentioning in a previous post. Thanks for all your help!!!
:headbang:

Hi,

here's my CW settings

Install Tab.png
org.chameleon.Boot.png
SMBios.png
Note, if you're using Mac Pro 5,1 as I have you need to remove AppleTyMCEDriver.kext from system/library/extensions

just delete
AppleTyMCEDriver.kext from the extensions folder

Hopefully we'll get you up and running soon
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back