Contribute
Register

HackMac Build: Core i5-3570K - GA-Z77X-UD5H - 16GB RAM 2133Mhz - GT 640

Status
Not open for further replies.
STLVNUB,
We're all watching the progress that you and your collaborators are doing. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, at least I know one person ( that I know of ) appreciates what I do.

I just used CloverGrower to create r1235, and it works great still! I have never had a problem with this project. Nice to see some updates with CloverGrower and Clover.

Thanks Again STLVNUB!

I have updated my Clover Guide. I now have a working bootable version of Clover r1235.

The only problem I am having is with the Clover GUI resolution. I have not found a solution to the problem yet. Trying to set the HD4000 resolution to 1600x900. I have tried several things that I have in my guide, but have not produced the right Clover resolution. CSM Driver is causing me problems.

The bootloader works great, and reports both the HD4000 and GT640. I have not added the iMessage fix which is reported on this site.

I have also noticed that with the new Beta BIOS version for my motherboard I now have FastBoot options. These options include BIOS settings for CSM management. I have not played with these settings in BIOS.

If I am using the CSM driver from Clover, what should the BIOS settings be?

STLVNUB, Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

I have updated my Clover Guide. I now have a working bootable version of Clover r1235.

The only problem I am having is with the Clover GUI resolution. I have not found a solution to the problem yet. Trying to set the HD4000 resolution to 1600x900. I have tried several things that I have in my guide, but have not produced the right Clover resolution. CSM Driver is causing me problems.

The bootloader works great, and reports both the HD4000 and GT640. I have not added the iMessage fix which is reported on this site.

I have also noticed that with the new Beta BIOS version for my motherboard I now have FastBoot options. These options include BIOS settings for CSM management. I have not played with these settings in BIOS.

If I am using the CSM driver from Clover, what should the BIOS settings be?

STLVNUB, Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Can you give me DarwinDump
Do you use Hd4000 and GT640 at same time?
Resolution is in refit.config in boot folder, you should be able to change it there.
Don't use CSM driver here, buggers wake apparently.

Can you give me DarwinDump
Do you use Hd4000 and GT640 at same time?
Resolution is in refit.config in boot folder, you should be able to change it there.
Don't use CSM driver here, buggers wake apparently.

-I will post a DarwinDump asap....
-Yes I do run both at the same time, HD4000 and the GT640. One monitor on each.
-I have tried changing the refit.config resolution with no success.
-Thanks for the CSM tip!

I have updated my guide for the MultiBeast settings in 5.3.0. I have also added the TP-Link WiFi card to my build. All of the new updates work well on this build without any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back