Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Maverick VPCSA - black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my specs:

Code:
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B]Prozessor [/B]Intel Core i7-2640M 2.8 GHz (Intel Core i7)[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B]Mainboard[/B] Intel HM67[B]
RAM[/B]: 8192 MB, DDR3-SDRAM[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B]Grafic card (hybrid):[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=arial] Intel® HD Graphics 3000 [/FONT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]/ AMD Radeon HD 6630M - 1024 MB, [COLOR=#242424]c[/COLOR][COLOR=#303030]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#242424]ock frequence [/COLOR]485 MHz / 800 MHz[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B]Display[/B]: 13,3 Zoll 16:9, 1600x900 Pixel, SONY SNY06FA[B]
HDD[/B]: Toshiba THNSNC128GMMJ, 128 GB[B]
Soundcard[/B]: Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
[B]Peripherals[/B]: 2 USB 2.0, 3 USB 3.0, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, 1 Kensington Lock, 1 Card Reader: SD, MS, q Fingerprint Reader
[B]Network[/B]: Realtek RTL8168/8111 Gigabit-LAN (10/100/1000MBit), Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 (a b g n ), 3.0 + EDR Bluetooth, Huawei Gobi HSUPA Modul[B]
ROM[/B]: [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=arial]Matsh-ita BD-CMB UJ152[/FONT][/SIZE]

And here's a screenshot of the last outputs:

http://s14.directupload.net/images/131121/dov8ur8v.jpg

Here are my specs:

Code:
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B]Prozessor [/B]Intel Core i7-2640M 2.8 GHz (Intel Core i7)[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B]Mainboard[/B] Intel HM67[B]
RAM[/B]: 8192 MB, DDR3-SDRAM[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B]Grafic card (hybrid):[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=arial] Intel® HD Graphics 3000 [/FONT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]/ AMD Radeon HD 6630M - 1024 MB, [COLOR=#242424]c[/COLOR][COLOR=#303030]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#242424]ock frequence [/COLOR]485 MHz / 800 MHz[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B]Display[/B]: 13,3 Zoll 16:9, 1600x900 Pixel, SONY SNY06FA[B]
HDD[/B]: Toshiba THNSNC128GMMJ, 128 GB[B]
Soundcard[/B]: Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
[B]Peripherals[/B]: 2 USB 2.0, 3 USB 3.0, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, 1 Kensington Lock, 1 Card Reader: SD, MS, q Fingerprint Reader
[B]Network[/B]: Realtek RTL8168/8111 Gigabit-LAN (10/100/1000MBit), Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 (a b g n ), 3.0 + EDR Bluetooth, Huawei Gobi HSUPA Modul[B]
ROM[/B]: [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=arial]Matsh-ita BD-CMB UJ152[/FONT][/SIZE]

And here's a screenshot of the last outputs:

http://s14.directupload.net/images/131121/dov8ur8v.jpg

Disable Radeon in BIOS and see if that helps. Also, since you'll need DSDT patches to make your 1600x900 HD3000 work, you might need to remove all Intel graphics kexts temporarily (AppleIntelHD*, AppleIntelFrame*, AppleIntelSNB*). Save a copy of them, because you'll need them later.

See here for DSDT patches: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch

You will need:
"HD3000 High Resolution"
"Brightness Fix"
optional: "Rename GFX0 to IGPU"

Well I must have chosen the chosen the wrong setting....

I disabled the internal graphic card in bios and now I have no picture at all.

Taking of battery + on/off switch for 1 min didn't help, I guess I have to disassemble the whole laptop to get to the bios battery but it will take long...

If somebody is able to guide me blindly through bios the reenable this feature, save and quit bios I would be more than delighted (it's the unlocked insyde bios for vaio)

Well I must have chosen the chosen the wrong setting....

I disabled the internal graphic card in bios and now I have no picture at all.

Taking of battery + on/off switch for 1 min didn't help, I guess I have to disassemble the whole laptop to get to the bios battery but it will take long...

If somebody is able to guide me blindly through bios the reenable this feature, save and quit bios I would be more delighted

The dangers of using a hacked BIOS, I guess...

And what do you mean by "disabled the internal graphic card"?

Well I think that was exactly how the option was titled...

Somewhere in pci settings or graphic settings

Well I think that was exactly how the option was titled...

Somewhere in pci settings or graphic settings

You want to disable Radeon, not the Intel graphics.

Well yeah, now I know that too =(. Question is: is any other option for me dispite the bios battery

Well yeah, now I know that too =(. Question is: is any other option for me dispite the bios battery

If there was it would be specific to your laptop. Refer to the service manual.

well it seems bad...

I can't reset blindly BIOS nor can I reset the settings through taking out CMOS and hotwiring - well at least I do not get any visual output on the display

But there is a silverlining for me. I found a site which sells mainboards for this laptop for ~100..

but the question which bothers me there is if my primary amd graphic card might got broken during the process of disabling. If I start the laptop I just have 30 seconds, after the 30 secs I hear a plop-sound (I'd say from the speekers) and the laptop turns it self off.

Is it cause of the misconfiguration or might the graphic card really got damaged through this option? Maybe I resetted the settings already but the gfx card is broken, what do u think?

btw there is a switch on the mainboard but I have no idea what it is for...

well it seems bad...

I can't reset blindly BIOS nor can I reset the settings through taking out CMOS and hotwiring - well at least I do not get any visual output on the display

But there is a silverlining for me. I found a site which sells mainboards for this laptop for ~100..

but the question which bothers me there is if my primary amd graphic card might got broken during the process of disabling. If I start the laptop I just have 30 seconds, after the 30 secs I hear a plop-sound (I'd say from the speekers) and the laptop turns it self off.

Is it cause of the misconfiguration or might the graphic card really got damaged through this option? Maybe I resetted the settings already but the gfx card is broken, what do u think?

btw there is a switch on the mainboard but I have no idea what it is for...

No idea here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back