Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Ivy Bridge HD2500 Full Resolution and QE/CI (10.8.3+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Rehab for respond
How do i can get patch QE on DSDT?.

Thank you Rehab for respond
How do i can get patch QE on DSDT?.

Not possible. QE on HD2500 is not supported by the current OS X drivers. It is not an ACPI issue.

Thank you so much for advise.

Dear friends sorry for posting about this late This is My PC (All in One)
VIT A3300
Intel Core i5 3470S
HD 2500
8 GB Ram
Bios Aptio Oem H61TIW08.118

Since only unibeast with chimera was able to create i had to do manual method +clover

So i successfully able to Boot However as many here i only Have 7MB and Recognizes as HD 2500
I tried several times to change it with clover parameters and i only was able to boot with ig platform id 0x01660003 and fake pci id 0x0160003, also i tried to inject various device propieties but since all tutorials were made to chimera or other bootloaders, i am a little bit confused to get it working with the latest clover at the moment. even with these issues i tried different device propieties, and always got capri framebuffer failed to load, since this pc is an all in one i am not be able to see if the display is connected via hdmi, dvi or VGA but i can boot to the desktop.

Also i must say since this is an all in one and not a desktop pc or laptop, i am aware that sometimes all in one cpu have hybrids parts from laptop and desktop computers.

Another thing that i noticed is that i can not ser VRam on Bios for less than 64 MB only 128 and 256 not 32MB as sometimes is Requested.

If anything is needed and more details please just ask me, and i will try to post here what you require for.

Didd you get anywhere with this? I have high sierra installed with intel 2500. i set the memory in bios to 32 mb and use:

ig platform id 0x01660003 and fake pci id 0x0160003

And it does boot, but it says "Intel HD Graphics 2500 3 MB"

any idea how i can get the full resolution + correct info? this is my first hackintosh. Thanks.

ig platform id 0x01660003 and fake pci id 0x0160003

And it does boot, but it says "Intel HD Graphics 2500 3 MB"

As you should expect with an invalid FakeID (0x0160003 is invalid and disables the graphics drivers).

But HD2500 is not supported fully anyway.

Thank for your answer! Then I'll change GPU hehe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back