Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel DH67xx with HD3000 using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, RehabMan.

I was thinking of replacing my Asus H67-M with Intel DH67GD, but I have some very trivial questions:

• Which resolution does the DH67GD show at the startup stage(with BIOS logo) connecting with HDMI?
  • Which resolution does the DH67GD show at the OS X booting progress connecting via HDMI?

Thx in advance!

Hi, RehabMan.

I was thinking of replacing my Asus H67-M with Intel DH67GD, but I have some very trivial questions:

• Which resolution does the DH67GD show at the startup stage(with BIOS logo) connecting with HDMI?
  • Which resolution does the DH67GD show at the OS X booting progress connecting via HDMI?

Thx in advance!

I don't know the resolution used for the Intel BIOS logo (seems rather immaterial).

Clover reports: SetMaxResolution: found best mode 0: 1024x768

And my Dell U3011 is connected with DP, not HDMI.

The project on github has been updated.

It uses a new AppleHDA technique that eliminates the need for AppleHDA_ALC892.kext. Instead of patching the AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver data, the pinconfigs are patched with a new version of CodecCommander.kext and a custom SSDT.

The update required changes to config.plist, ACPI, and kexts.

Make sure you follow post #1 regarding updates to the github project.

Hi,

so i have an DH67BL with an i7-3770 and even if it doesn't match i tried to follow your guide because the normal Unibeast Install wont even reach the Clover menu. I am now able to reach the Clover-Menu but it just reboots after 3 lines. (The third line only contains +).
I tried your unmodified config.plist file and another one where i removed the Intel HD-3000 block because the 3770 uses the HD4000. Using the default config.plist from a fresh Clover install results in the same reboot.
I also tried cpus=1 with every config.plist version.

Do you have any recommendations what i should try next?

Hi,

so i have an DH67BL with an i7-3770 and even if it doesn't match i tried to follow your guide because the normal Unibeast Install wont even reach the Clover menu. I am now able to reach the Clover-Menu but it just reboots after 3 lines. (The third line only contains +).
I tried your unmodified config.plist file and another one where i removed the Intel HD-3000 block because the 3770 uses the HD4000. Using the default config.plist from a fresh Clover install results in the same reboot.

Hi,

You need to use config_install.plist. And mixed configuration with HD4000 graphics on 6-series will require other changes...

FYI: No issues updating to 10.11.6 via Mac App Store.

How does this board run with OS X? any Graphical Artifacts with OS X? Im thinking of upgrading my old MSI G41 board. This board UEFI or legacy? Does HDMI audio work in OS X? That's something I could never get working on my G41M board.

How does this board run with OS X? any Graphical Artifacts with OS X? Im thinking of upgrading my old MSI G41 board. This board UEFI or legacy? Does HDMI audio work in OS X? That's something I could never get working on my G41M board.

No artifacts/HD3000. I have 16GB RAM. It has UEFI booting capability. HDMI audio works.

No artifacts/HD3000. I have 16GB RAM. It has UEFI booting capability. HDMI audio works.

That's sweet. I found a second hand one on ebay with a i3 2100 CPU which will require a CPU change. You think itll be okay? Its just find a i3 with HD3000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back