Contribute
Register

guide asrock z77 pro3 bios 1.90 patched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I got same board but with a 2500k.

I had a disk failure and now I can't get any version of OS X to reinstall.

only difference is I no longer have a gtx 760in this rig.

I believe the hd 3000 is causing my troubles but I have recreated unibeast usb several times with hd 3000 fix.

Is any one able to shed any light on what may be the problem. I'm beyond frustrated.

Last edited:
Hey guys I got same board but with a 2500k.

Hey ctyler,

I have pretty much the exact same build as you, but I gave up with my hack back in the Mavericks days. I had it pretty close, but one or more issues, along with my need for Windows based gaming, made me put it on the back burner. Now I want to come back in to the fold.

Do you happen to have a complete tutorial that you followed? Did you have to use the patched bios? Did you create your own DSDT or SSDT? How about usb 3.0/ audio/ lan? Does everything work with new kexts?

It would be awesome if you provide a guidance for an old hackintosher like me self.

Thanks bud

I was a dumbass... If I can use that word... And I updated past my patched and working 1.90 and I had Sierra running perfectly but now with the osmosis patched 2.10 the only OS X related thing that boots is El Capitan's installer or so it seemed. I was dead tired when I figured that out. I'll give it another shot when I get home from work in a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back