Contribute
Register

guide asrock z77 pro3 bios 1.90 patched

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your bios has been patched with pmpatch or dpcimanager then u dont need to do it again if completed successfully it should said it created an output file then reflash bios gl. if u have the same mobo i do put the patched bios on a usb stick formated as mbr/msdos then flash from bios

I've patched it, it was so simple, that I forgot about instant flash through bios.

I've done the patch, I will test it tomorrow, I have class tomorrow, got to wake up early.

I didn't have time yet to try, my friend have a macbook not I, I also need a PC smaller, so I was thinking on buying a Mini ITX mobo, but not for now. I think I will try on the next days.

Finally I had time to try again, now using my hackintosh, I have not tested it's full potential yet because I'm still finishing the drivers installation.

Okay so I have ML 10.8.5 installed, just nonfunctional without safe mode (I'm using my Funtoo Linux install atm). If I was to apply this patched BIOS, what would I need to do next? I can't seem to get my Zotac Amp! Edition nVidia GTX 460 working properly. Anyone have any suggestions?

*BUMP* Anyone? I'm weary about flashing my BIOS since I f'd up a board by doing just that.. >_> >_>

Hey, I am curious to know if you ever had a chance to install Yosemite on your machine?

Can I assume that it would be the same or similar to the Mavericks install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back