Contribute
Register

GA-Z77-D3H DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mieze said:
I just updated DSDT Editor to 0.8 and fixed the issue. See below for corrected version of the DSDT.

Thanks Mieze, no problems with the new DSDT, tho I still haven't my wake from sleep working, I don't think it has anything to do with the DSDT so will keep playing with the settings.

For anyone thinking of using the DSDT my BIOS version is F12.

fracture

Thanks Mieze, no problems with the new DSDT, tho I still haven't my wake from sleep working, I don't think it has anything to do with the DSDT so will keep playing with the settings.

For anyone thinking of using the DSDT my BIOS version is F12.

fracture

Thanks for tall the info on here. I am planning on using this DSDT for my ML build with the GA-Z77-D3H and i3570k.

I would like to use a patched applehda and via2021 for sound according to this method http://www.osx86.net/view/3041-via_vt2021-2020_applehda.html

is ther anyway you could help me patch this to include the code for the apple HDA. I have tried but am not getting anywhere.

Thanks for tall the info on here. I am planning on using this DSDT for my ML build with the GA-Z77-D3H and i3570k.

I would like to use a patched applehda and via2021 for sound according to this method http://www.osx86.net/view/3041-via_vt2021-2020_applehda.html

is ther anyway you could help me patch this to include the code for the apple HDA. I have tried but am not getting anywhere.

Tim_182 - fracture - Mieze

I found this site which lists DSDt solutions to several Z77 Mainboards among other topics.

EDIT:
Goggle search this "New Asus DSDT Are Here"

And you should get to the link that got garbaged.

I used the .aml made by Mieze for the Z77-D3H on a Mountain lion 10.8.2 and it works fine

Now i am looking for a patched one with audio functions. Do you know where i can find it ?

I am a total newbie :wave:

Thanks

Tonton

I used the .aml made by Mieze for the Z77-D3H on a Mountain lion 10.8.2 and it works fine

Now i am looking for a patched one with audio functions. Do you know where i can find it ?

I am a total newbie :wave:

Thanks

Tonton

tontonvideo

what are you trying to use for Audio the onboard Audio or something else....
Please explain and it would be nice if you had in your User Id - Signature file - add all of the information that you have on you hardware like you see in mine.

I just updated DSDT Editor to 0.8 and fixed the issue. See below for corrected version of the DSDT.

Mieze
Thx a lot Mieze, i started the topic and then never read again cause i found an other suitable dsdt. Now, after years of delay I decided to reinstall the OS and found a nice surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back