Contribute
Register

Dual monitors not working on 660 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVIDIA Web Driver
GraphicsEnabler=No in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist
and use UseKernelCache=No ​once on boot

I have a similar problem, however I do not have hdmi on my monitor and would like to not use adapters, but how can I get two DVI monitors to connect via a single gtx 770 from msi

I have a similar problem, however I do not have hdmi on my monitor and would like to not use adapters, but how can I get two DVI monitors to connect via a single gtx 770 from msi

Cant you just use the two dvi ports on the card?

I tried! My question is: is there a reason the second monitor isn't being detected?

Old tread, actual issue.

I had issues with two displays using a GTX 750 SC on my specs.

Using webdriver WebDriver-346.01.01f01 (for 10.10.2):

/Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist
nvda_drv=1 Graphics Enabled = 0

Clover
Graphics tab > Make sure to have "Inject Nvidia" disabled
SMBIOS > Mac Pro3,1 (actually the second display only works with this setting on, despite all others)

I'm using the HDMI for the main display and the DVI-I with a VGA adapter for a second older display.
On boot, only the VGA shows on, being used for clover boot (I'm on dual boot).
On OSX login page, HDMI turns on and all is good from there, dual monitors.

I must say that modifying my old system definition to Mac Pro3,1 algo got rid of a surge/popping problem when the sound card was left idle.

I have followed these steps to update/modify my system definition to 3,1:
Change your system definition to your desired one ( for me it was Mac Pro 3,1) using multibeast - DO NOT REBOOT YET -now open up clover configurator -mount your efi partition as usual, hit cmd+o to browse for your config.plist, which you should be able to find by going into the EFI partition, which is now mounted EFI/CLOVER/config.plist -now head into the SMBIOS tab -use the magic wand and select your desired system definiton (mine was mac pro 3,1) -just use the default whatever they generate for you, mine was like ireland for the manufacturing place and stuff -use that serial number they give you, DO NOT use the serial number you have now ( i did that mistake the first time and it ended up still recognizing my system as an iMac when really i changed it to Mac Pro, sure enough deleted the serial number i had there and generated one with a new serial, and poom it worked) - hit cmd+s /save your configuration -reboot and boom, check about this mac

Specs: DG31PR | 3 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | GTX 750 SC | 4GB DDR2 | Yosemite 10.10.2 | Clover

Last edited:
It isn't GraphicsEnabler=0. Its GraphicsEnabler=No or GraphicsEnabler=Yes. And for that card you need GraphicsEnabler=No.

NVIDIA Web Driver
GraphicsEnabler=No in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist
and use UseKernelCache=No ​once on boot

Just wanted to say thanks a bunch for this. I added a second monitor to my setup yesterday and this solved the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back