Contribute
Register

Dell XPS 12 (9Q33) OS X Mavericks Instillation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an issue with my system and was going to recreate my install USB since i seem to have misplaced my old one. When trying to create one with the Clover instructions on this site and then patch the mach_kernel i dont see the mach_kernel on the USB drive after the first terminal script completes. I have tried with a AppStore version of the 10.9.4 & 10.9.5 installers and no luck.

Am I missing something or was it never there. It has been a while since i made my first installer USB...

Had an issue with my system and was going to recreate my install USB since i seem to have misplaced my old one. When trying to create one with the Clover instructions on this site and then patch the mach_kernel i dont see the mach_kernel on the USB drive after the first terminal script completes. I have tried with a AppStore version of the 10.9.4 & 10.9.5 installers and no luck.

Am I missing something or was it never there. It has been a while since i made my first installer USB...

No need to patch the kernel with Clover. Read guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back