Contribute
Register

Could This Be The Next WLAN+Bluetooth Combo Card For 2013 MacBooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you please connect antenna to the third terminal on the surface board.I think 1 2 and 4 are wifi of use but 3 for bluetooth.

Would this have the same pinout for the BCM943224PCIEBT2? BCM94331CD is a little more expensive and i don't have wireless AC anyway....i don't even have wireless N.

ok, thanks. chose and ordered the csax since it is just a little more expensive but newer. now my question is, it has three antenna connectors, J0,J1,J2, i am just wondering which is the wifi and the BT connectors. Thanks

got cheap to get the BCM94331 CSAX, turns out it is much more expensive coz i have to buy a MHF4 connector....... it could have been cheaper to get the CD version as it seems to have the standard U.FL connector.

Can anyone confirm if the BCM94331CD has the UFL antenna connector? thanks

Yes. BCM94331CSAX worked without problems...

I'm currently using Apple BCM94331CD. Pinout is the same:
14a09796b833bbf0b416934ca350e554.jpg
sorry for my english .i only speak a little english.
i have buy a bcm94360cs2 ,it is made by apple
but it can't work common laptop so i bug a commutator like this https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.emahVC&id=521872524294&_u=p1fpcj1u5934
but my computer only distinguish bluetooth can't distinguish wireless network adapter,
can you help me? what should me do? sorry for my english again.

Those who are looking adapter for BCM94360CD/ BCM94331CD ( can be use for similar cards also ) check this out guys. I just ordered one for my asus laptop. I guess this would be a great choice for both pc and laptop.

Only if you can fit all that stuff into your laptop.

I got my flexible cable today and I can confirm that I do fit all the parts into Asus K555LN. You need to modify just a little bit of the bottom plastic cover from inside which effect nothing. Happy to use all the features right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back